About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2598

Of My Very Own…




But remember, there won't be any more health care costs. My wife if paying $700 a month. Her increase in taxes will not be that much.

>
And I'm assuming the punctuation is then photoshopped into a spiral.



>
Father-in-law's death has brought out the very best in my wife. Don't want to discuss now...too new...too raw, but it is extraordinary...brilliant even.
I think I can leak this tidbit now, I got a call from a priest on my telephone. He was seeking my wife, but I was almost speechless. He was the very first priest I had ever talked with. I managed to be nice and so was he.



To repeat, this is what I call a lazy man's post. Try to understand.












Get it?







 You might want to read that again.







 Let me know how that works out for you.

This from Wikipedia:



If Yoda made signs...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive