About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

HUGE SUNDAY ANTI-SERMON #2599

One Of My Very Own…





NOTE: I don't have time to work on my comments on weekends. Try to tolerate anyway.

Please think about that. I'm a gambler and the odds are that it's all bullshit.

A loving god...












To call me a Free Thinker is the greatest compliment. 





 How wonderful.



 No, we are not. You just made that up.





I talk to a whole lot of young people and almost all of them don't even know a religious person. These are the same people who don't give a shit what color your skin is or if you view sexuality differently than them. 





 Every man, woman, old person and child. Look it up.



"He replied: Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you," Mt. 17:20.


How could anyone say that reading that is taking it out of context? It says that if you believe you can defy the laws of physics.





This is most telling.



 Dear Believers, Just try thinking for yourself. Do it for a day or week. But whatever you do, don't do this to your children.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A most awesome Antisermon today, Amen.

Jambe said...

Hi again, this is Jambe. Folio Olio has continued to be excellent, and this was a nice anti-sermon. An extra quote from Frank Zappa:

"The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own."

Ralph Henry said...

JAMBE! I've been worried about you. I hope all is well with you.

My daughter misses your comments.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive