About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

SUNDAY #2572


One Of My Very Own…




PEOPLE NOT LIKE US...SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS.

 >
 >
 >

>
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
5...4...3...2...
 >
 >
 >
 >
Two completely different reactions to being on camera...
>
 >

>

Every day someone unknowingly does the biggest poo in the world. And we don’t even knows his name.



>
 >

>



 >
 >
 >
Head shot...
 >
How did this man survive long enough to learn to scuba dive?
 >
Who would do such a thing?
 >
 > 

>

Waiter: ok, your bill comes to 30 pieces of silver

Judas: I got this


 >
 >
He wanted sons, she didn't want oral or anal. 

>
>
These remind me of that bulletin board I was forced to do that time...

After it became evident that I couldn't get out of it, I asked if I could do it my way and she smiled and said, "It's all yours."
The theme was a different teacher a week showed all kind of shit about their lives...family, pets, wedding day, etc. I puke at such things.
So I did it my way, but remember, this was all done with a Xerox machine and a pair of scissors.




The caption says: Me and Ma and Pa on our farm. 
A state senator came to the school for a conference and the first thing out of his mouth was that it wasn't correct English. Prick.
Yet, this next one did not raise his ire...
The caption reads: Me and my classmates with our teacher, Mr. Chandler.
Mister Chandler.

>
 >
How to identify your luggage...
>

Maybe Jehovah's Witnesses keep knock knock knocking because they're looking for Heaven's Door.


>
 >
>
After baby's first trip to Taco Bell...
 >
I've heard of giving someone the cold shoulder, but...


JESUS: I shall turn water to wine

JUDAS: Actually wine is 85% water so that's only 15% miracle.




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive