About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 18, 2016

FRIDAY #2645

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 







Trump’s event coordinators are using armbands. Really????

One should try not to put oneself in a position where you have to say "I'm not actually a Nazi.”



As a Trump supporter, if you're having second thoughts, you're 2 ahead of most people.


Trump is blaming Sanders supporters for the violence at his rally because you can't truly be Hitler until you blame a Jew for your problems.




> 

The husband who doesn't tell his wife everything probably reasons that what she doesn't know ... won't hurt him.


….-<{o0O0o}>-….
CYLINDRICAL THINGS

These were once used to deliver handwritten letters.


It was stated that this is a cheap way to catch bait fish.


Stovepipe water heater seems like a good idea.



I finally got a gif to load about this wonderful new product that turns plastic bottles in to strong cords.
 
That could be a great survival item, since plastic bottles are every where.


….-<{o0O0o}>-….
WAR
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?


On the 70th Anniversary of the Execution of Sophie Scholl, 22 February 1943 - Sophie Scholl was a German woman executed by the Nazis for distributing anti-Nazi pamphlets. Prison officials, in later describing the scene, emphasized the courage with which she walked to her execution. Her last words were: "How can we expect righteousness to prevail when there is hardly anyone willing to offer themselves up individually for a righteous cause? Such a fine, sunny day, and I have to go."


Another way of fucking with the underclass is to exempt college students from war. Rich people’s children go to school.

But it is amazing the technology that comes from war.


And then we choose allies just like a board game.




….-<{o0O0o}>-….
ART AND ARTISTS

I have a special place in my heart for social artists; using their talents for the greater good.



There are artists that use insects in their work. This first ones by Aganetha Dyck use bees.



Question: Is there something to treat bees wax with to keep it from melting?

Hubert Duprat uses a caterpillar that camouflages itself with bits of twigs and stones in the wild. 


The caddisfly larvae live in fresh water and is known to construct elaborate protective cocoons by collecting fragments of wood, sand, small stones and other debris and incorporating them into their cases which they spin out of silk.
Hubert puts it in an environment with only flakes of gold and precious stones.

 

Steven Kutcher does this…



This may be wax.

If so, he can make a cast of it, then melt of the wax and fill it with whatever metal he wants. It is a fascinating technique.



….-<{o0O0o}>-….
UNUSUAL PETS

This was called a Wolf Dog, and I can see why.

But I wouldn’t fear Wolfdog. Dogs have been bred forever to be submissive.


Wait for the dog’s glance to his master.

But this is a whole nother horse of a different color.

I don’t understand the allure.

Then there’s this guy…


Speaking of animals, check this out carefully.

Did you notice the two animals fucking middle right?
Those zany Neanderthals!
>
You might think it’s funny, but using reclaimed water to flush toilets is not joke. It's just...well, logical.
>
I have no idea if this is true, but I love the credits.



….-<{o0O0o}>-….
WATER THINGS THAT NEED NO COMMENT






>
(that’s a lie)
>
This man is called Ironjaw.
During a bar fight, I want him on my side.
> 

If cats had wings I bet they would still just lay there.
>
 
>

And this is the perfect comment on that insanity.
> 

Has anyone else’s wife ever grabbed your dick and pretended to use it as a stick shift while making engine noises?
>
Proof that there was ET helped us…
Or it’s just a basic stable way to stack stones?
>
The next time a deist tells you that you can’t be moral without divine guidance, tell them about Estonia.
>
As is my habit, I post anything I run across with my name in it.
>
Competitive eater Kate Ovens devoured this monster burger in under 9 minutes, 21 seconds. The burger weighed nearly two pounds and contained beef, pulled pork, and bacon.
She topped it off with a large milkshake.
>
Alert reader, Ninja Grrrl sent me some bathroom signs, a subject I have posted many times.


> 

Vodka mixes well with everything except decisions.
>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive