About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TUESDAY #2629

One Of My Very Own…

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



What the internet has to say about the election.




>

>
What the internet has to say about the

On hearing Leo finally won…



>

One does not simply talk to their pet in a normal voice, no they don’t, oh no they don’t.

>
What if all the UFOs are here looking for Bigfoot?


>
Maybe all those people who have seen aliens draw them with big eyes because the aliens are wearing sunglasses.

>
I think Kennedy was our most open minded president. Open. Minded.

>
I so want to relate to my grandson. I play various scenarios over in my head of how I will teach him the things I know, even while knowing that I will not be in charge.

>
When  you absolutely know, for certain, that this is not the first time a man has had a gun pointed at him.
Or he’s drunk…either way I’m impressed.

>
Bathroom sign at a science center.

>

I learned that ejaculation come out at 27mph. Just another reason it isn’t allowed in a school zone.

>

>
Somehow, seeing gifs like this makes me feel better about the future.

>

Everybody is at least a little edible.

>
But it can’t hurt. Actually, that’s just stupid, but I spent time saving it and now I feel obliged to share it.

>
Ready on the right…ready on the left…
As I understand it, only every seventh round is a tracer round. That is a lot of firepower.

>
All over the world, couples have caught a memetic virus that causes them to festoon fences, trees, railings and other objects with padlocks that represent the love between them.
Apparently, there are what’s called “Sport Locksmiths,” who like to open locks. Not only that, but there are strict rules for such hobbyists and one of those rules is that the lock has to be abandoned. These people have a good old time with those love locks.

>
When I order an appetizer and someone else at the table assumes it's to share and reaches for a bite.

>

Who decided to replace the word “said” with “was like”?

>
The Sissy-Man guide to life…

>

I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it.

>
Word on the street…


>

If you die in Canada, do you die in real life?

>
I ran across this and you know what I had to do…
I had to look for Holy Molies and there are several I spotted. The best is at about the 4 o’clock position on the outside ring.

>
Read this on Presurfer:
On average, a person speaks somewhere between 7,000 and 20,000 words every day. Most of these are just fillers like 'and,' 'so,' and 'on.'


>
Why would any sane person want to do such a thing?

>
Quote from Lloyd at Blue Cactus Cafe:
“I had a kid one time that wanted me to do it just as hot as I could, so I ramped it up and he had a glazed look on his face. I said, ‘Did you see the face of God?’ And he said, ‘I am God.’ ”

Those are customers who want to test their mettle.

>
Did Beyonce say that. I doubt it, but maybe. The point is that if I read something that I think should be said, then I really don’t give a shit who said it.



>

The flat earth society has members all around the globe.

>
The legendary geography at the Rock of Gibraltar includes its sheer cliff face, difficult western slope, and location at the southern tip of Europe adjacent to the Strait of Gibraltar. Britain took advantage of this by enhancing medieval structures here, arming and fortifying the top of the rock in the 16th century. Centuries of improvements, including carving tunnels into the rock for armaments, troop movement, and storage, helped Britain to withstand siege attempts. Today the land is still technically a British overseas territory.

>

>
Greatest photobomb ever!!

>

The point of golf is to play the least amount of golf possible.

>
I asked a black waitress if black people tip less than whites and she said, "When they tip at all."

>
They are all astronauts.

>

I eat a snack while looking for a better snack.

>

Well, it looks like I’m not the only person who likes to adhere clever stickers on stuff.

>
Here’s my take on this…
The pushed guy is the new guy. He probably was just hired to remove the chairs and he asked, “So, where do I start?”

I am further assuming the chairs are easier to remove in the folded position.

>
I can’t wait for my son-in-law to learn how to do this live face swap thing with my grandson.

>

Hate spelled backwards is “e-tah,” as in, “If you hate me you can e-tah my dick.

>
The most painted lady I’ve ever posted…
I’m sorry, but I’ve seen more than my share of naked women lying on their backs and I’ve never seen a breast stand up like that. That defies gravity….but I still like it.

>
I would love to see my daughter and son-in-law do that. With all the scientific conferences they attend, the globe would be covered.

>
Norman Reedus was cut from a different bolt of cloth.

>
For much of the world, the visual history of the Vietnam War has been defined by a handful of iconic photographs: Eddie Adams’ image of a Viet Cong fighter being executed, Nick Ut’s picture of nine-year-old Kim Phúc fleeing a napalm strike, Malcolm Browne’s photo of Thích Quang Duc self-immolating in a Saigon intersection.

But the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong had hundreds of photographers of their own, who documented every facet of the war under the most dangerous conditions.


>
You know how I am with time pieces…

>

I love having a blog. Because once you start working on it the next thing you know another Olympics has come and gone.

>
You know what I hate? I hate gifs that have a wide white border at the top and bottom like the one above. Why do they do that?

>

I found that very funny. I mean, just look at the bitch. Think about what’s going through her mind.
I my humble opinion, that's laugh out loud funny.

>
 




1 comment:

Ninja Grrrl said...

I have known a few women whose breasts stayed round and full when they laid on their backs. Surgery was always involved in this phenomenon, in my experience. I had one friend whose boobs were like big round rocks. They held a shape, all right, but I can't imagine wanting to squeeze them.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive