About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2674


One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com 



Does anyone else find it ironic that Bruce Springsteen is withholding his business from folks in North Carolina who only want to withhold their business from people they disagree with?





Every pro basketball shot Kobe Bryant ever made, mapped on the court.

Every pass Kobe Bryant made, in a beautiful graph.

>
What do you do about a country who builds artificial islands off the coast of another country, then claims an exclusion zone around said island? Well, you might want to research what China is doing in the North China Sea.


DECIDED TO EMPTYF THE WHOLE FUN WITH LANGUAGE FILE. I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME TIME ON YOUR HANDS.





























  
































  




































































































 





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive