About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

SUNDAY #2682

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com





>
The Aluminum Pan Guy who "got struck by lightning" did not and is not dead.




>
If it can't be fixed with duct tape, then you're not using enough duct tape.


>
Public art is my thing...

And what a powerful tool that is.

>
I'm not sure I understand how this works.


>
I don't think churches should be tax exempt. They are basically entertainment services for their members.

>

Well, it's not easy for most people to take them seriously.

>


>
My ex-girlfriend used to like to be choked during sex. I'm 90% sure.

>
A game I will never play...


>
Black Widow Vs Scorpion


>
How to know it was a very slow news day...


>
I will openly admit, I am a gravy addict.

Not only do I get gravy on my fries, I get a cup of gravy on the side.

>
I concur.


>
An interesting headline:


And this is what such a woman looks like.


>

HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS

DEVICE USED TO AMELIORATE PILOT FATIGUE, 1949


“FAT MAN,” THE ATOMIC BOMB THAT WAS DETONATED OVER NAGASAKI, BEING TRANSPORTED IN 1945


MODIFIED, ALL-TERRAIN MODEL T, 1918


GAME OF AUTO POLO, 1910


THIS “WALKING MACHINE” TESTED THE WEAR ON SHOES IN 1937


And my all-time favorite:
UNBROKEN SEAL OF KING TUT’S TOMB


>
Do you think this is speeded up or is she really that fast?


>
The only thing in my house that isn't dusty is my beer mug.

>
The word on the street...


>
This pretty much how I looked when I had a melt down in the dentist's chair.


Only I had a net of a thing across the back of my mouth to keep any of my old filling from going down my throat. I demanded that we do it the old fashion way, which he did. After it was all finished I swore to anyone within earshot that that was the last time I would ever have that done without first being put to sleep.

>
Where is the cup?


>
Look at this long enough to figure out what he has done...


>
No one has ever been stoned to death by an atheist.

>
I'll let this sign speak for itself...


>
One of the greatest golf shots ever...


>
How did so many people think that they have the right to never hear anything insulting?


I talked to my young black friend about the error of outlawing white folks from using the word nigger. My reasoning is that if it were heard more often it would be much easier to identify true racists.

>
Another headline I like...


>
I always order my hotdogs with the condiments on the bottom.



A young chemist asked me why I did that and I said, "Well, if you ever grow a man's mustache you will understand."

>


Those in favor of disarming the citizenry claim that fewer guns will mean less gun crime. This assertion is not based on facts, as can be seen in the chart below. Not only is there no correlation between increases in gun ownership and homicides, but the relationship in fact is negative.

>
Language made "easy"....



>


>
Why does this seem more plausible to many people than a lot of men with too much time on their hands doing it?



>
The impact of an underwater explosion on air contained under the water (i.e. air in your lungs)



>
Sometimes all I need is a cold beer and five or so million dollars.

>


>
Wife and I stopped by the ATM before going out to dinner and it told us there was food at home.

>


It was stated that they did this to make the trenches "more homey."

>
Wells pistol comes with two different types of magazines.





>
Heard the term "Jonestowning" last night and knew exactly what it meant. A group leader was planning to kill everyone.

>



Lesbian couple kisses in front of a far-right Christian anti-gay protest in France.



Sometimes you just have to stand up and do the right thing.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive