About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 25, 2016

MONDAY #2683

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com










Well put, my dear, well put.



>

How is it that I can get away with berating models for being too thin, but I can't get away with berating fat people?>
A repaired turtle...


It was said that it will grow together just like skin.

>
This is a glass "murrine" made by artist Loren Stump. Each color in the piece was carefully layered to create this "loaf" which was then sliced. Each slice sold for $5000.

>

A belt made from human nipples.



I don't think so, but it is pretty well faked.

>

Face merging (or whatever it's called) - Amazing that you can tell which two people they are.









>

We had something just like this in the woods where I grew up.



We would play a simple game of tag, which quickly turned into anything but simple, what with there being dead ends; ways to reach from one "room" to another; and then there's always just reaching down and tagging someone on the head.

>

A view of Nopeville from Fuckthatshit Rock.



>

When you see the leader of your group at the liquor store 30 minutes after your AA meeting.




>

If you love someone, let them sleep.
>

This took me much longer to get than it should have.


Subtle, that.

>

Yes, everyone is talking about your paranoia.

>


>
SOME NEW INVENTIONS


This device keeps you from snoring by adjusting the pillow when it detects the noise.

This tiny light is small enough to fit on a key ring and uses the warmth of your finger to power the bulb.


Makes lovers' lane a lot more comfortable...
But then how do you invent different positions?

>

This guy didn't have a clue until he put this photo on Facebook.



>

In the year 2020 everyone will have perfect vision. >

The question?



"Sir, what is your favorite season?"

>

I'm going to confess that I had no idea what these numbers meant.



>

Men - they are all the same.





>







And then there's this...


And on a similar note, these things can out perform humans at the task...


>

The opposite of office is onfire. >



>

Everyone that writes this sentence should know this rule.(wrong)


Everyone who writes this sentence should know this rule.(correct)


>
Amazing...



>

This also took me longer than it should have...



>

Back in my day a selfie was what you did when the wife wouldn't put out. >



>

What is this young man doing?



>

This is a "Everbrite" light board.




It can be dialed to any color...


Oh, and it can be programed to move! (The gif wouldn't load)

>

SOME THINGS I MAY HAVE POSTED BEFORE




>

I put my symptoms on WebMD and it turns out I just need to be on a beach drinking something cold.
>







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive