About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2691

One Of My Very Own…




ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



3000 to 1 odds.

Speaking of odds, my boy Bernie is out, but he put on a really good show.





Then there are these pricks...





>


A recent International Monetary Fund report that Venezuela will reach a 720 percent inflation rate this year. Venezuela is on a path to hyperinflation — the stage where the economy reaches total chaos — and could reach a “total collapse of the economic system” in 12 to 18 months if there are no changes in economic policies. 





>

You know you are a true Southerner if you've ever slept with a really ugly girl just because she had air conditioning.

>
What the fuck is that thing?


I remember the first time I saw one I was pretty freaked out, too, but apparently they are called "Asians" and there's like 15 different kinds.

>

Silly? Of course, but that's what some of our countrymen do for a living.

>
Map of Accents in North America. You can click to embiggenize.


>

You know what's fucked up? You can accidentally make a baby, but you can't accidentally brew beer.

>
This was explained to me recently.



>
I guess he didn't make it home after all.


>
Inca Stone Staircase

You know how I feel about old stairs.


>

How do you handcuff a one armed man?

>
Oh hell yeah...



>
This Ford Model T scored a ridiculous 1,030 while current Jeep Wrangler models scored 750 and the average off-road car clocks in between 400-500.


>
In the ocean, no one can hear you scream.


And since I post just about anything with a dollar in it...


And just because...

Dayum! No wonder they do such stupid shit.

>
Every election this happens in Rochester, New York...


>

It's 2016, we've all jacked off to Japanese girls puking in each other's mouths....haven't we? Can we just all have free Wifi from our government now?

>
Oh, shit...


>
Don't get me started on the insanity of outlawing this miracle plant...



>
SPORTS

This is funnier every time to look at it...

I bet his wife is a happy lady.


Pole vault training


Guy just gives the fuck up...


This kind of shit only works once. Trust me.


Kiss Cam catches the two types of people perfectly...

Guess which one my wife is.

>

Every single phone conversation I ever had with my wife.


>
Is this how the lesbian sex works?


>

In the past most people had a horse but only the rich had a car. Now most everyone has a car and only the rich have a horse.

>


>
Sailors on a submarine maintain their balance while it does a 29 degree up angle.


AND THEY GET PAID FOR THAT!!

>

How different it would be if humans had a mating season.

>


>
This is a repost of an extraordinary event - Sinkhole in a swamp.

I'm thinking an underground river's roof collapsed. Anybody else top that?

>
Some helpful hints, to avoid an ass kicking:


>
This is something everyone should think about.


I so appreciate clever people on the internet.

>
Shit you don't see every day.



>
Many (most?) of these guys signed up for the duration, so that great news only means that they are headed to the Pacific Theater.


>
I know this is silly, but this kid does it so well...


>

I always text my wife loving messages when she's out so there is a record of me being home if she is murdered.

>

To repeat: Guns don't kill people. Gangbangers kill people.....look it up.

>
Little guy knows exactly what he wants.


>

Strum means star, nauta means sailor. Astronaut literally means Star Sailor.

I so want that to be true.

>
Science toys...


>

My wife told me that I needed to stop singing I'm a Believer because it was getting annoying and I laughed because I thought she was kidding. But then I saw her face.

>
PHOTOGRAPHY

Animator uses actual photos from early 1900's to bring the past back to life.


On one of the sites I visit daily, people post images that need adjustments. Here is an example:
"They only have black and white photos of their magical day. I wish to surprise them and I've given it a shot, but I cannot colorize pictures."


And here's another with the solution.



Did you notice the dick shadow?

Funny people...goddamnit they are precious.

>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive