About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

SATURDAY #2729

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com







There's finally going to be a woman president.




???



So, so subtle...




>
If television has taught me anything, it's that I can totally outrun an explosion.
>
Sad stories told in six words




>
I posted this many months ago. It is an Art Installation and at first I thought it was fake due to the straight line of the sidewalk.

As I explained back then, I found out the vacant lot drops down a couple of feet lower than the sidewalk, thus the line.
Here is another view that shows the installation is not just a wall of chairs, but fills the whole lot.


>
World's meanest chicken


>
When I was 8, my best friend & I had a big fight. The next week his family moved away. Dave, if you're reading this, I still hate your guts.
>

SIGNS CAN BE FUN










>
Every time "Cops" comes on I'm like "PLEASE don't show my episode."
>
I have a thing about robots. Check this out...






In a related field, I thought this was wonderful...


>
Been thinking about the gorilla thing. What kind of thoughtless, negligent parent would raise their child in Ohio?
>
FUN WITH LANGUAGE


Are there contractions in, say, Latin or Hebrew or Arabic?


...and on the 4th day Adobe created reader and saw that it was good.







>
Guy made his own multi-tool. Screwdrivers on handle...


An Easily Installed In-Wall Kitchen Vacuum That Automatically Inhales Dust and Dirt.


>
"Um, thanks?"
- A woman who posed for a Picasso painting.


>
THINGS GOING TO SHIT


When you find a new button in your car and can't resist pushing it.




Can't you just smell the lawsuit...



>
My wife leaves lights on that I didn't even know we had.
>


>
View from the Pizza Hut balcony in Egypt.


The line on Mount Everest waiting for the new Starbuck's to open.


>
Correlation =/= Causation, apparently





>
Nobody discretely coughs blood into a handkerchief while wearing a top hat anymore.
>
Wait for it...


>
Again I query, how do you just decide to do that the first time?

How, exactly, do you just decide you want to learn how to do that?

>
FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP




>
Oh hey, I see you touched your computer again.
-Adobe Updater


>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive