About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

SUNDAY #2730

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Eagle Point, OR a man attempted to steal a bike and was lasso'd by a man on a horse.


My lone peach tree is going gang-busters...







In case you're wondering, I'm still at my hobby, but see no reason to keep posting them.




>
Are rhetorical questions really necessary? 

>
STREET ART




My all time favorite...


>
Who could possibly argue with this?


>
My wife brought sexy back and got charged $5,275.00 in late fees. 

>
A couple of churches...


These are called flying buttresses...


And they allowed for massive windows.


>
The smartest animals on this planet give the grass a little haircut every week. Well, not all of them.

>
What an unusual image...

I think I've posted that before, but sometimes you just need to cut me some slack.

>
Humor from the tower...





>
1945 - Aftermath of the Victory over Japan Day celebrations in New York City.

I would venture to say that there is not one sober person in that photo.

>
I bet piñatas that look like Trump are selling like hotcakes in Mexico. 

>
I don't get it.

Big white breasts?? Maybe.

>
Good, lord!


>
Trucker destroyed a historic bridge because he didn't know how many pounds 6 tons was.

That's true.

>
Some "Said To Be True" items...

Sounds like East LA or Watts...or certain districts in Detroit....and Chicago.



>
Turns out a At Home DNA Test is not a good baby shower gift. 

>
Oops.

You think they just fucked up or are they just fucking with her?

>
When you both know you were out but the ump says you're safe.


>
Where the Mississippi River meats the Gulf of Mexico.

I so hope that image wasn't manipulated, but the curvature of the earth gives me pause.

>









Prove it...just once.








I've received many emails thanking me for easing their flight from organized religion. I appreciate every single one of them.

Okay, here's one we can test...


Let's ask this guy if he got to where he was supposed to be...




I'm always amazed when I hear people say that the bible is the most beautifully written book of all time. How do those people explain this shit that occurs over and over? They don't explain it. They are not allowed to question anything.



An all-knowing god needed a sign on the door so he doesn't make a mistake. Perfect logic....to a moron.




You know what I find interesting? Well, no man has found a woman who liked sucking cocks as much as gay men. That, my friends, is a design flaw.


Please, in the name of sanity, read that again.






One of the most famous images on the internet...and it speaks volumes.



For you believers who don't actually read your bible...





Seriously, what is in it for the scientists to discover million year old evidence of the presence of evolution? Do you actually think that every fucking scientist in the world got together and formed a huge conspiracy to disprove your book written by people who didn't even know what toilet paper was?

You use logic every single day for everything you decide to do or not do. Can't you for one afternoon just apply that same life skill to this situation? 


Whaaaaat?



And yet your god looks so...tame.


If I had to pick a god, it would be one of these bad boys...


Which one of these do you want on your side?

A.


B.



That's true also. Satanist got permission to have their prayer included, so they just got rid of the whole prayer thing. I call that a victory.


Of course you are, Sparky...just like this one...


You ever notice how much religious people like gold? What's up with that?

And as an aside, could I just point out that this next motherfucker's mustache is goddamn awesome. Can I hear an Amen?



I didn't hear that many amens. That was not a rhetorical question. I want you to physically say, out loud, that my mustache is awesome.



You are a kind and caring...and tolerant, bunch of people, and I cherish you all.

2 comments:

MacGyver said...

Sorry, but she fucked up the math. Order of operations in arithmetic is multiplication first, then addition. 2+2x2=6, not 8.
Ain't she a pretty TV loser, though.
Amen, sir. Amen x 10.

Ninja Grrrl said...

BY GAD, SIR, THAT IS A MOST IMPRESSIVE MUSTACHE!!!! Also regarding the "chicken" cannibal cartoon, it is my understanding that chicken as used in blues songs refers to pussy. "I eats more chicken then any man seen" from Back Door Man seems to indicate this is true. So, he gets to eat pussy for breakfast, wheee!!! Now that's a good morning for all.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive