About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 15, 2016

FRIDAY #2762

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Another pic of the boy...

-
Some people may not get this...

-
Remember this from yesterday?


Well, there was more art next to the one I mentioned.

It's the favorite of my etchings that depicts a dancing court jester, a carrot and a spine. The caption reads: By midnight he found himself dancing with a carrot and a spine.
I've been a fan of the absurd for a long time.
-




>
Seven years in med school...

My doctor told me that the hip replacement part that is inserted into the marrow will actually become a part of the bone.

>
Capturing the moment on your smartphone will never be as good as actually living the moment.

I agree with that.

And it can get much, much worse...


>
Ever wonder why god never told people to stone rapists?

>


>
There comes a time in every Christian's life that they have to ask if Bigfoot was on Noah's Ark.

>




>
My wife calls oral sex "Licking the panty oyster."

>


>
Newspaper articles worth your time...



BTW I make things like that very large to aid in reading them on your phone.

>
The only job where you start at the top is digging holes.

>


>
Well, this is good news...


>


This is what he got...


>
Oh, my...

You're welcome.

>
Eric Cartman circa 1900


>



Case in point is this.

The only reason we are still even discussing this is that both sides refuse to vote for anything the other side proposes.

>


>
German high jumper Ariane Friedrich.

I guess her boobs won't get in the way.

>


>
Rat mom saves baby rat from snake


>
How to know who hit the pre-memorial bar for a few too many Bloody Marys...


>
TIL in 1955, some 20,000 pennies were stuck with doubled obverse lettering. Today, these coins are worth up to $20,000 USD each.


>


>

Well, then do your own credible study, goddamnit! I would love to see the results.

But here's a big percentage of your problem...

There is a genocide going on in the black community perpetrated by other black people. How, exactly, is this my fault.

And what about this?


>
You can't logic your way through emotion.

>

Think children's lit.

>

I don't get that cartoon. Anyone?

>
The very definition of Near Death Experience.


>
This is what the tea that was dumped into the Boston Harbor would have looked like.

In the 1700s, tea was compressed into planks; a plank this size could last a person roughly a year. They would be bought in sections, and small slivers would be shaved off into the kettle every time somebody wanted to make a cup of tea.
(Couldn't verify that.)

>


>
We'll let this speak for itself...


>
And we all know the song they are singing...


>
How to remove dents...

That reflexive stroking she does before the second pull.

>
Twins.


>
Playing with death...

And that, Gentle Reader, is why they can't bury those cables. It would jump to the nearby soil in just the same way.

>
SOME REPOSTS I STILL FOUND AMUSING





>
I'm a firm believer that every traffic jam begins with one dumbass.

>





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive