About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

SATURDAY #2763

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



TURKEY BEING A MEMBER OF NATO IS INSANITY.


First, news from the political front...




Going to the Republican Convention? Here's an official list of can and can't take items.







-

-
The president of Israel just shared this...

-








>
War on stupidity is over.
Stupidity won.


>
90 foot whale kite


>
Can you spell hypocrisy, boys and girls?



>
You think this took more than one take?


>
Was driving with my wife the other day and she told me to get the map out of the glove box. Easy there Indiana Jones, I will just google it.

>

I know this doesn't work...

You know that doesn't work. That's why you have health insurance. You know your prayers did not save your Aunt Martha, it was that four hour surgery using science. So just stop with the telepathic whisperings to an invisible all knowing imaginary god.

>

SHIT HITTING THE FAN


His prized falcon.



How to die in one easy misstep...



Lied to you about this one, he aced it.

>
ANIMAL ODDMENTS

Fox thinks the bed sheets are snow


Not all cats are afraid of water.

That is a jaguar.

>
Prototype Pew Pew




>
How to get into trouble on the internet...


Well, bring on the hate...Trigger warning ⚠





>
When the stranger at the bar is an hour into telling me about the excitement of finding Pokemons.


>


>
IRAQ

Car bomb explosions in Baghdad since '03.







>
We can't afford a Trump presidency. The money spent alone on hundreds of new White House door knobs for his wee-baby hands would bankrupt us.

>


Speaking of children...

Please let me know if that works.

>

BAD BOYS...AND GIRLS








>
SCIENCE AND STUFF


Polyethylene oxide
-
Microscopic Pacman: Norwegian scientists created a 1mm (0.04 inches) wide pacman game, and put single celled organisms being chased by wheel animals inside.

-
Homebuilt 200W LASER BAZOOKA
This monster laser was built from scrap metal and a pile of broken "hybrid" DLP projectors, and runs on a stack of lithium polymer batteries. The power consumption is nearly a kilowatt, which is around what it takes to run a microwave oven.

-

-
A plastic beehive framework.

Supposed to solve some of the problems of harvesting.
-
Zero-noise Skyscraper dismantle in Japan

Ah-ha! A chink in its armor...


>
Literally nothing has had less of an impact towards changing my life than that inspirational quote you posted on social media.

>





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive