About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

SATURDAY #2749

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com






>
It is impossible to read this without using her voice in your mind...

I found that very funny.
>
This shit goes on in Rio all the time...

Joe Pesci's career must have taken a hit.

The reason Rio is so rough is that the number of the desperately poor is staggering...


Speaking of fireworks...


>
Yesterday's giraffe's leg was cut off.

They do this to exercise the tiger's muscles.



>
I don't know a single successful person that leaves their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot.

>

>
This guy is pretty damn good...




>
When my wife tries to tell a joke she always punches up the fuck line.

>


>
Whiteboards are remarkable. 

>

How oddly satisfying.

>
This is one clever bastard...


>


>
How....thoughtful...???


>
If it works, it's not stupid...


>
A skill we all need...

Can we assume that's just plain water?

Oh, look, here's another life hack...


>
When the guy who shared my apartment was having sex in his room and his girlfriend showed up at the front door looking for him.


>
People who know what they are doing...


>
Nationally each year, tractor rollovers kill an estimated 96 farmers, making rollovers the leading cause of accidental death on farms.

There is now a program to refit all tractors with roll bars. 96 deaths and you and I are going to spend millions. Does that add up to you? And remember, they opted out of the roll bar when they bought the tractor to save money.

>
Then there's this guy...

You don't want to know what people call a man like that where I live.

>


>
Watched "What Our Fathers Did: A Nazi Legacy."
Here was part of the dialogue.



Loss of civil courage.
Now think about Americans who spew hate toward all Muslims and how you react. None of your business? Oh, yes it is.
I strongly recommend that movie.

>
This guy likes to surprise his wife with artwork on his freezer door.


And my favorite...

Subtle, that.

>


>
My walk of shame is carrying all my drive-thru bags, beer cans & candy wrappers from the car to the garbage.

>

If you need any proof that our education system is dysfunctional, that is it.

>


>
????

I may have missed the logic, but everybody deserves an opinion. Nose what I mean?

>
What number fit's in the space?


>
Wise man...




>
87.


>
You ever been so stoned you watched a rotisserie chicken cooking for an hour and thought, Damn, I didn't catch the first episode and I have no idea what's going on?
>
Indeed.


>
I think I know how they did this...

They coated the middle and those edges with hydrophobic paint. Anybody know any different?

>
This girl tries to save a dropped mug from breaking and aces it right in the sink of water...

I learned that trick as a grocery store stocker. I, of course, didn't do it like that, but I would knock any dropped jar sideways with my foot before it hit the floor. It really does become a reflex and the only time it let me down was when I dropped a box cutter. True story.

>


>
Sex Ed should require teens to listen to a crying baby for 5 hours, and to watch the same episode of a cartoon over and over again. 

>




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re this "My walk of shame is carrying all my drive-thru bags, beer cans & candy wrappers from the car to the garbage."
And if the roll cart has been pulled to the street he hangs that bag of trash on the fence gate!!!!!
Townada

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive