About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2760

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com







>
Poor guy...


But seriously, that must have hurt.


>
Shooting by police per month in 2015

The vast majority of them deserved it.


Pretty good idea.


Ever seen the movie The Purge?







>
German Government Close To Admitting Mass Rape Problem Exists


And...



>
I so want this to be true...


>


Officials in Uttar Pradesh distributed millions of saplings to be planted across the state to help India’s efforts to increase its forest cover, and to get into Guinness World Records for the most trees planted in a day. The current record is 847,275, set in Pakistan in 2013.

>
Pokemon...


>
Last week, Switzerland announced that all of its bonds would pay negative yields, even the 50-year ones. That means that Swiss authorities have taken the market's temperature and concluded that there's a lot of money to be earned in betting that things will only get worse for the next half-century.
(Imagine you buy a $1000 50 YEAR(!) government bond and after all that time you get back $900!!!)

>
Black Lives Matter has released a statement blaming the Orlando shooting on...."Capitalism."



>
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of intoxicants.

>
Let's get this silly bullshit out of the way first...



>
She's one humorous bitch...


>
Men and the games they play...


Bored in the Korean army...

I know that's silly, but guys will do ANYTHING to stave off boredom. Me and my buddies once had a knife throwing contest in a NUCLEAR MISSILE BAY. Yeah, I was into hard core boredom avoidance!
Sometimes I think that all warfare is but a game.
In WWI those fuckers made thousands of frontal assaults on enemy positions despite the fact that the other side had machine guns. And...AND they had to make their way through this shit...

Imagine that. A guy who went to college blows a whistle and you get up out of your miserable trench and charge across open land into the teeth of dozens of guns that are firing hundreds of projectiles per minute. They had to make a game out of such insanity.

I will remind you of the modern day Major in the army who told me this: "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

>
I can't get this movie off my mind. I'm an absurdity sort of guy and this perfectly fit my requirements.


>
You can get a tattoo or you can get a Tattoo with a capital letter...


Siegfried and Brunhilde?

>
I've decided to give the true believers space on this blog. We will start with these words of wisdom...



I, on the other hand, have a more simplistic view...


>
Game of Thrones: First and last appearance of characters...







And this gift idea...

Subtle, that.

And my favorite...

In your mind can't you just heard her mocking falsetto?

>




>
Every few years Tom Hanks plays a slightly more serious Captain.

What a wonderful observation.

>
Forget about the guitar, look at the drawing...

I had a friend who asked my opinion about his sketch book. Most of the stuff was rather pedestrian, but then I came upon several pages of drawings that looked very much the one above. I became very, very excited and even offered to buy one of his pages. He refused, with the excuse that none of them were finished. I told him that his coordinated tiny images were marvelous and he was a master at it.
He immediately stopped doing them and never even finished the one I wanted to buy.
Now the question begs to be asked, why, exactly, did he ask me to critique his work. What more could I have said?
That is one of the reasons why I am very hesitant to critique anything for anyone anymore...unless I want to.

>


>
National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest




>
Home buying tips:
-Up & coming area = Murders
-Good for young professional = Cheap bc of murders
-Open layout = See murders from the kitchen

>
Found this on line...

It looks very much like the staff a gave my great-nephew.

>
Sorry this is so small, but I found this personally offensive...


>
Someone finally done up and did it.


>
I'll let this speak for itself...


>
Repeat of a post, but I just found out that it was supposed to test your lung capacity.

I find it delightful. I have deduced (perhaps erroneously) that there is a hole that must be covered with a finger so that that doesn't happen.

>

I watched the path of the orbiter around that big boy. It must go way, way out before making another pass. I was impressed.

>
A perfect example of 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'...


>
Me: did you get into my weed again?
Wife *dipping a pop tart in ranch dressing* what?

>
Any girl's first attempt at a blow job...


>
"Training" arabs...

Hahahahahabananahaha
>
America's first serial killer.


>
Piece of the Berlin Wall

What a wonderful thing. If I owned a piece I would look at it ever day of my life.

>
I like to put a banana in a string of hahahahahahahahaha's.
No one notices, I don't know why I bother.
 
>


Let's give the people on the lucid side of the argument a chance to voice their opinion...


Here's some more facts you just can't ignore...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive