About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2774

One Of My Very Own…


ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



How very, very clever...


>
Guy two doors down from me erected this.

I commend him.
And listen up, people, if you are a man who think another man should not stick his dick in an asshole, just think back on all the times you tried to do exactly that to your wife. And women, you have no idea what kind of things your husband has stuck his dick in. Ask him and I guarantee you he will lie to you. That alone is telling.

>
It's too hot to be sober.

>


>
Had this posted for a week or so. It went viral so in case you haven't seen it let's play a game of What Going to Happen Next:

Car stops, woman walks around presumably to drive. What then?
A. The red car runs over both of them.
B. The car rolls away with them chasing.
C. A great beast leaps on the woman and drags her away.
D. The man driving the car kicks the woman's ass.

>
I'm still getting release forms allowing someone to use my murals in a publication. I just wish they could have seen them in their prime.

>
Miami-based law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"This lawsuit is our effort as attorneys to give a voice, in the political system, to all those who have been defrauded by the conduct of the DNC in supporting and promoting Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in violation of its own charter which requires it to be neutral,” added attorney Jeff Beck.

>
Remember the elephant painting the picture of an elephant?

The elephants do nothing more than outline and color specific drawings they've been painstakingly trained to replicate — and they manage that much only while receiving a good deal of prompting and guidance throughout the process from their trainers.

>


>
C. 
A great beast leaps on the woman and drags her away.

If someone gets killed by an animal in a zoo, I think the animal should at least get to eat the body as a final meal.


>
You might want to watch this more than once...

She looks a lot like one of my great-nieces.
Is that the refugee you want to keep out of America because she's from a war zone?
That was one of the saddest things I have ever witnessed.

>
One of the strangest images I've ever seen.


>
Machining a Space Shuttle Main Engine injector in 1977.

Do you have any idea how precise that has to be?

>
The "Freedom" Dispenser Mounted on an A-10 Warthog


>
Why Buttons On Men’s And Women’s Shirts Are On Opposite Sides
“Only wealthy women could afford to have buttons on their shirts, and if you were wealthy, you also had ladies maids. So having the buttons on the other side made sense, because it was someone else buttoning your clothes.”

>
So Pringles lids fit on beer glasses perfectly...


>
For fun I like to text all the young men in my phone, "She has your eyes, can't wait for you to meet her" and then I sit back and wait.
>
Here's an interactive map you may enjoy...I did.
http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

>
PEOPLE SAY THE DARNEST THINGS














"The sky is just awash of stars when you’re on the far side of the moon, and you don’t have any sunlight to cut down on the lower intensity, dimmer stars. You see them all, and it’s all just a sheet of white."



Watched an Indian film, Brahman Naman.
Kid masturbates by fucking the rubber gasket between the door and the refrigerator.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I should have thought of that.
I know nothing about the Indian caste system, but here are a few lines of dialogue.


And...



>
The Great Bell of Dhammazedi was cast in the late 15th century by order of King Dhammazedi of the Burmese kingdom Hanthawaddy, and presented to the Shwedagon Pagoda of Dagon, in present day Yangon, Myanmar. Made of copper, gold and silver, the bell was reported to have weighed nearly 300 tonnes —the largest bell ever cast. Twenty four years later, in 1608, the fearful Portuguese warlord and mercenary Filipe de Brito sacked the pagoda and seized the bell with the intention of melting it down to make cannons for his ship. De Brito loaded the bell onto a raft for the journey across the Pazundaung Creek to Syriam. Unsurprisingly, the bell proved too heavy for the clumsy raft and it sank at the point where the Bago and Yangon Rivers met.



>
An interesting photo...


>
When did everybody decide to become an adult? Did I miss the vote?
>
Punctuation could save lives.


>
I love driving because it combines my love of sitting with my love of screaming at people.
>
Only in Israel...




>
I wondered how long it would take for someone to attempt making art with this stuff...

Vantablack, a substance made of carbon nanotubes that is the blackest substance known in the Universe. It absorbs 99.965% of radiation in the visible spectrum.

>



>
My wife just spent a nice relaxing hour on Facebook, writing "You Two look fantastic!!" on all selfies with three girls or more in it.

>


>
Half naked woman in bathtub with dollar bills...of course I'm going to post it.


>
My wife was eating messy hot wings and asked me if there was anything on her chin. I said, "Which one?"

>
This Roomba my wife bought is useless.

It doesn't clean or move around at all. It just beeps when she cooks.

>


>
I'm wondering if our openly racist uncles talk about their non racist uncles like "You shoulda heard the non-racist shit coming out of his mouth."

>
Make of this what you will...

I was debating whether those were baby carrots or Cheetos puffs. Then I thought to myself, "Why the fuck does it matter?"

>
We didn’t have child safety seats when I was young. My dad would put a couple of us in the trunk if it meant not taking two cars.

>


>
Earlier this month, Matt Drudge stepped out of his link-dump comfort zone to deliver a breathless, exclusive scoop: Leonardo DiCaprio is raped by a bear in his new film The Revenant.


>
You think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?

>
Tourist in the torture chamber.

Damn, dude. Who does that?

>

Some people were asking for the sauce:
http://i.imgur.com/vYtqoO7.jpg

>
THINGS WE SHOULDN'T LET DIE FROM DISUSE...



Darwin at full power...

That's wong on so many different levels.
..........LEVELS.

>
Matching a country to the name of almost any object makes it sound like a sex act: Lebanese wheelbarrow, Mexican earmuffs.

>




You may not can logic someone out of a position they didn't logic themselves into, but I going to keep trying.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive