About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 5, 2016

FRIDAY #2783

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Horse races from Saratoga are televised each day. We do a little gambling.

I give the manager his choice between even numbered horses or odd, then I take the counter bet. Yesterday my even horses won every race. It was a good day...I drank free.
Interestingly, odd is the wiser bet, since if there are an odd number of horses in a race, then there are more odd horses.

> NOTE: I wrote that last night. Today my opponents chose even horses. But I believe in the "due factor," meaning if all even horse one today, then it is time for odd horse to win tomorrow. And that is exactly what happened. I won every race again. What a great time to be alive.
-

-
I run into arguments like this all the time.

"Only god could have designed a body as perfect as ours," I'm told. I counter with, "Then why did god ask us to cut part of our dick off?"
-



I actually think the Green Party agrees with me on the most issues.

But not only does Trump strike me as an awful candidate, Trump has convince me he is an awful human being.


-
Saw a news piece about a bus that had been almost cut in half. The images never captured what they meant by "cut in half."

-
I couldn't have said it better myself...

-




>
Hello, internet, I hope you have some great plans for the weekend...may try doing something for the first time.


>


>


I love it.

>
Long exposure images of an American AC130 Spooky gun run


>
Let's stop sending money to the middle east and let them hate us for free.

>



>
The secret to happiness is to be happy already.

>
LET'S HEAR FROM SOME BLACK MEN






>
I'm so tired of people in charge asking me "How do you plead?"

>


>
QUESTION: How many sides does the Great Pyramid have. Simple question.
Hint: It's not 4.

>

MAPS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU







>
The 1% of the germs Lysol doesn't kill.


>
History classes are only going to get longer and harder as time goes by.

>


It has been revealed that the Chinese government has been harvesting organs from the persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and other political prisoners, some even being executed on demand to supply the necessary organs. The practice is said to have been going on since 2000, and the death toll is said to be around 1,500,000 people.
I know Wikipedia is not 100% reliable, but I did look it up.


>
The Great Pyramid has 8 sides. Here's why...



>
The second to last of the Mohicans.


>
Ran across this in my local newspaper. You don't need to read it all, I have an enlargement.


King-rats-a-i-phon.

>

CANADA




>
Futarnari is not an Italian pasta dish. Don't make the same mistake I did at Olive Garden.

>
Shit like this pisses me off.


>
If you live in North America, my driveway is connected to yours.

>

A VERY LONG
SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY




Oh, hell no...



The luckiest man on Maple Street...


Baseball gets hit three times in a single swing


This looks so very dangerous...


Filming a chase scene...





This ain't her first rodeo.


>
How is it 2016 and there still isn't a rent-a-fleshlight business?

>




1 comment:

Senph42 said...

Looking at those maps of European countries now I understand why we have low life expectancy in Serbia: one of the highest number of guns (most of which are owned illegally btw) combined with the lowest average IQ... you do the math! :D

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive