About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

THURSDAY #2789

One Of My Very Own…



ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



Katie Ledecky - 2006 and Now



When your roommate starts jerking off when you are in the room.


There are 16 year olds in the Olympics and I still try to push the pull door.



>
How is it that you carry a computer in your pocket all day, yet never find the time to do any research?

>
A COUPLE OF MAPS





That's how far this will travel on one charge.



>
To be Frank I would have to change my name.

>
I'm going to let this speak for itself.




>
What if Hillary has already won the presidency and we just haven't been told yet.

>
Las Vegas Tunnel People




Many of them have been drowned in a heavy rain.

>
ITEMS MADE BY TALENTED PEOPLE

These are milled from thick superconductor wire, then chemically etched to bring out the different metals inside.




This smooth granite sphere has a diameter of 20 ft.


18 feet underwater statue located in the Bahamas



Took 2 months to complete. This guy threw 2500+ vessels on the pottery wheel to create a self portrait.






Siobhan?

>
I told my wife about getting on a bus in Birmingham, Alabama when I was about 12 years old and the driver got up and moved that sign back one seat, causing an old black woman to get up and make room for me.


>
It's all about the person you want to own a dog with.

>
Where will you be when the drugs kick in?


>
My throat hurts, so I better keep swallowing 50 times a minute to make sure it still hurts.

>
Impressive dad skills...


>
If you know this woman, then I know a little something about you.


This from her bio...


>
If you're going to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark and it is starting to rain.

>


>
The only time the gas tank in you car is really full of gas is when it's empty.

>
TWO THINGS THAT IMPRESSED ME




>
Somebody has had the best burger ever, and they don't even know it.

>
LANGUAGE















Stop being a fucktard!

>
Had we been born elsewhere...

Check out her back. What a life she must have lived.



>
One of my favorite things about Walmart: the impulse buy is no longer a breath mint, it's an entire rotisserie chicken.

>


>
Before you tattoo your face, Take a giant sharpie and draw all over yourself and try it out for a week or so.

>
This looks fun!


>
If the dead were to ever rise from their graves, they would all be really well dressed.

>


>
If something really "worked like a dream" it's instructions would be really odd and difficult to remember.

>



Oh, yeah? What about the whole fire and brimstone thing?



I don't want you to think like me. I just want you to think.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive