About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 23, 2016

FRIDAY #2832



One Of My Very Own…


Not One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



William Tell Overture

>








>
Have you ever jerked off to a boob you drew on Etch-a-Sketch?

>
War Propaganda

Vilifying the enemy is a necessity...on both sides.

But I never knew there was Mexican WWII propaganda


>
Did I ever tell you about that "special" party where I met my wife?


>
When I was young I was called names and even complete sentences.

>

Let's take these one at a time.
1. Conservatives dictate what a woman can and can not do with their body. They demand theist propaganda on currency and in courthouses. They want to teach my children creationists' nonsense.
2. Conservatives will not allow you to sell marijuana.
3. Conservative presidents have run up unimaginable debt.

>
A couple of confusing and/or depressing public art...



I was sent this New Orleans mural by a loyal viewer and I think it is very well done.


>
I read that 1 in 20 people has been a victim of crime. Does that mean 19 of 20 people are criminals?

>
PHOTOGRAPHY


Note shadow.




Another cat photo I can tolerate...


>
Of all at the shit in the world, who decided bat shit was the craziest?

>


And Amsterdam...

Those are canals.

>

How clever.

>
Cars leaving Burning Man

Say what you will about that event, those fuckers are organized.

>
The Male Penis......again.


And we all know by now how this discoloration happened...


And then there's this...


>
I am almost never sure about what I want, but I am always sure about what I don't want.

>
FOOD

This was a gif that would not load, but these soon to be eaten worms are very much alive and squirming frantically.

Is it shallow of me to demand my food is dead?

Then I ran into this gem...


Somehow we went from slaves nursing white babies to white and colored drinking fountains...


I find this oh so telling...

And true.

At the time this was the height of comedy...

And just maybe it still is.

And just because I can, by god, here is a work of art my wife brought home today.

Small bakery ciabatta (or chabata to some) bread at its finest.
But wait, there's more!
Wife and I at lunch and there's one more wing on the plate.

I'm the one with the beard.

>
I may have posted this before, but it's worth another view.

I think we can agree that that is one wet woman at this point. He's thinking: ""My eyes are up here."

>
THINGS GOING SOUTH

Could someone explain this to me? Who in their right mind would want to set a dumpster on fire? Oh, right, it's St. Louis.

Now don't pay attention to all the comic book crap, just tell me what the hell happened!


Gold Medalist Marcia Malsar proving why it not the fall, but the getting back up again that matters.


This guy is going to be Goku by 2019

What an extraordinary transformation.
BTW: During an interview, a French paralympic tennis player was asked how he'd started wheelchair tennis, he answered: "By accident."

>
I will never stop posting such things...


>
Oh hell no....


>
Good enough photograph.

From the dawn of time humans have been conditions to viewing the world that way. The ground and the sky, and maybe something along the horizon. Even in a cave you stare across the floor to the wall...same, same. We humans have come to feel very comfortable with that configuration. So what are the least clues to generate that comfort that you can present and still leave people feeling calm and satisfied?
Well, one of my favorite artists, Mark Rothko, seems to be experimenting with that very thing.


>
1954 Chevrolet Corvette Nomad

I had no idea.

>
I've seen this done with the words Dude, Shit and Fuck, but this is pretty much dead on...

>
A lot of discussion about this ridiculous rating system.

Why 7? Is 7 highest or lowest? But what I can't get over is that the numbers above the boxes aren't all centered!!!

>
These deserve another viewing...


Pretending to be a statue is the highest form of performance art. And by that I mean you have to be high to even mildly appreciate it.


>
Somewhere in the world there is somebody with your dream job that hates going to work every day.

>








No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive