About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

SUNDAY #2834

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html

Frank Zappa - Ring of fire




If you have to say it, say it with T-shirts...


>

>

>

Englishmen Watching America

"Seriously are you alright? You can move back in with us for a while if it's not working out. We worry about you."
>
Intruders busting through the front door and rummaging the house in the attempted robbery in Georgia.

The owner comes out her bedroom with a handgun and fires several shots at the armed suspects. Two of the men managed to escape. It is unclear if they were hit. However a third intruder was shot and killed. He was found dead from his injuries in the driveway of the home.

Note: What kind of fucking house is that? She must shop often at Sam's Club. And all those boxes and not one, but TWO cameras. That tells me she had something to protect.



>
My wife and I have been married for going on 46 lbs.

>
That awkward moment your retired detection dog gets suspiciously suspicious.

Depends on what he was trained to detect. Bombs - big worry. Drugs - not so much.

>
One of these guys was in charge of a team who put a man-made probe on the surface of a comet beyond the orbit of Mars and successfully studied it for nearly 3 years.

The other guy is wearing a pink shirt.

>
Same man and girl, the two pictures are twenty years apart.

Glad to see he can 
now afford shoes for both of them.

>

If only it were that easy.

>
Made with one single line...


Mattise was a master of showing how lines can capture emotion.


>
Trigger warning ⚠

AMERICAN RACE RELATIONS




As previously stated, I run into non-sense like this all the time...



Is this image racist?

Like that black comedian said, black people DO LIKE fried chicken and watermelon. What's the big deal?
But there are much bigger things to get upset about.


And...


Then there's this prick...


>
Does anyone know how every single one of those things know the direction of the ocean?

Many months ago a posted images of Mexicans gathering hundreds of turtle eggs to....eat. Now the Mexican Marines protecting Turtle Eggs.


>
If you would like me never to post another time, just buy me one of these hypnotic devices and I will waste all my time.


I would probably hire someone to put the balls back at the starting position.

>


>
This could have been much, much worse...


>
Have you ever dated a girl so ugly that when she gave you head it counted as anal?

>


>
Kind of interesting image...


>
Tonight playing poker with some guys and one of them said "Care to make this interesting?" And I said "Sure." Then he began to suck on my earlobe.

>

That's it. My love of the absurd has reached the apex of absurdity.

>

I didn't know that.

>
Yeah, I've seen enough to know where this is going...


Speaking of....When you boldly go down on her


And...


Oh, my.

>
This character got burned into our memories even though he was only on screen very few minutes.

>
Don't give up your day job, kid...

I've played poker with grown men who act like that.

>
You know how I feel about maps...



And this what happens when a thunderstorm hits one of the worlds busiest airports (ATL)

I find that absolutely amazing.

>
MLK image made of shoes...



>
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new face of larceny...


>
I haven't used the computer in my basement since 1994 because the  jpg. of a topless Pamela Anderson is still downloading.

>
I call bullshit.

Wouldn't you think the passengers would be suspicious of the camera crew...with a tripod?
And if I'm not mistaken, in one of the last frames you can see the suction marks of earlier attempts.
But it was still worth looking at.

>
Formations of US F6F Hellcats and F4U Corsairs fly over Tokyo Bay at the signing of the Japanese surrender.


>
Apparently having mental health issues AND not knowing your gender is 100% millennial.

>
A land train...

Did you notice that all the trucks are attached to one another? I'm thinking that is a part of a telescope on the top of the mountain.

>
A couple of reposted cartoons that I like.



>
You do not have to vaccinate all your kids, just the ones you want to keep.

>



I read an article about how many congressmen raise most of their campaign cash from outside their district. That means they don't owe shit to the people back home.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive