About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

THURSDAY #2817

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html





Lost comet lander, Philae, is found...middle far right.








>
Someone should make a food app that connects to your bank account and only lists restaurants you can afford.

>
I just ran across this guy and he nails my kind of humor...




>


>
Prostitute, 1880s Tombstone

I'm thinking she was a big ticket item. That child is gorgeous.

>
ART




It's called Expressionism.

And it involves showing the viewer exactly how a painting was made. It is usually very energetic and...well...I fucking love it. And I can say without reservations that it is much harder than it looks. I would reject at least 9 out of every 10 painting I did. The good part is that you don't have to stretch the canvas until you are finished.

>
THINGS THAT IMPRESSED ME
And to think my friend is very good at that very thing...


On this day in 1989, approximately two million people joined their hands to form a human chain known as the Baltic Way spanning 675.5 kilometres across the three Baltic countries – Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

The demonstration, during which words ‘freedom’ and ‘independence’ were passed on along the human chain, was organized to draw the world’s attention to the common fate that the three Baltic nations had suffered.


Not the hammock we need, but the hammock we deserve...


Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years


And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece.


This is the olympic gold medallist water polo team of Hungary. Noticed something strange? (apart from the hideous swimming pants)

No? Check the guy on the far right. Yep, he's missing one foot. Yet, he's got an olympic silver and 2 olimpic gold medal. And a 3 times European champion in waterpolo. And European gold medallist in swimming.

Beautiful...

The artist is Pedro Acosta.
>
I used to go into my wife's store and tell her customers I was her parole officer.
>



Sometimes I think black people are just trying too hard...

There were great African kingdoms. Why not take pride in that? Of course, they had lots and lots of slaves also.

>
Studies say people with high IQ are lazy. Of course I didn't read the entire article.

>
THINGS TURNING TO SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES
World's largest aircraft crashes during its second flight.


I have so very many questions...

I'm thinking there was some alcohol involved.

Have you ever been so pissed that you...
That you swung a bitch's head against the corner of a table? Me neither.

Why actually listening to the instructions is stressed in the army...


>
Anybody know why this mushroom would turn blue only at the last point of contact between the pieces?


>
If a stranger catches you taking their photo, let them know it's okay by softly saying, "Don't worry, this is just for me". 

>
For assholes who need to lighten up


>
You can't imagine how many times this thought goes through my head.


>
When some loud mouth on a mural site complains to me about some shit, then asks who was in charge.

>
After 50 years of failed embargoes and isolation the US is about to unleash its most obnoxious weapon on Cuba to date…the American tourist.

>
Think about getting married? Memorize this line...


>
When my daughter pissed me off, I wouldn't put the juice box straw in her school lunch.

>
Something I didn't know...


>

So should I conclude that we Americans are not the only fat fucks on the planet?

>


And that, Gentle Reader is why we have this...


>
Oh my God! Honey, the baby just said "Dada!" Wait, why is he using air quotes?

>
A scene that really confused me.
Titanic is my favorite movie about how to get rid of your boyfriend and make it look like an accident.

>
If you are deaf, every fart is a gamble.

>


>
Okay, pay attention...


- The 'fellatio cafe' is set to open in Geneva, Switzerland by end of the year.

- Customers 'would order a coffee before choosing a prostitute on phone.'
(PUT ME IN THE GAME, COACH!)

>
And some folks say dogs don't feel remorse...

God I love dogs!

>
Fuck blighting the landscape...

Most of us now live in cities where you have no natural landscape to speak of. The landscape is already blighted, so the least we could do is light it up with more or less free energy.

>
How did Bruce and Alfred build the Batcave all by themselves?

>





1 comment:

Ninja Grrrl said...

Slavery within the kingdoms of Africa was a varied thing from place to place. You might end up sold as a galley slave and that was a rough fucking way to go indeed. However, you might be taken from your people and start off as a farm helper, become a land owner, marry well, and even become a ruler in the community where you entered as a slave. Slavery in the USA was more consistently degrading. I'm sorry, I wish I could think of a stronger word than degrading. I know worse words but the enormity of the task stills my tongue.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive