About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TUESDAY #2836

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



From an avid viewer:
"You mentioned that the Saudis would beat any woman who displease them. I can attest to that fact because it happened to me ! I was in the gold market,minding my own business when suddenly I was whacked ( really hard, I might add ) across the backside by what was called "religious police". When I jumped a nd screamed at him he hit me twice more. My friends grabbed me and we hustled away as fast as we could. He came after us (me) but gave up after a few seconds. Scared the daylights out of me. Turns out I had stood too long in the same spot which happened to be in front of some men who were squatting down looking at their computers.He thought I as trying to "entice these men" Needless to say, I ain't been back."
>

The nicest guy in sports.
>


Some guy custom painted his shoes in honor of this election "Insert foot into mouth."

>
I have placed a rather large bet on my Gamecocks.

The over/under on the total number of games they will win this years was 5 1/2. I took over, which means they must win 6 games. I'm very worried.
>

Okay, the legality is settled, but that doesn't mean I can't hate you for it. It doesn't mean people that hire you to promote their products have to like it. It certainly doesn't mean you fans have to still respect you. Personally, I don't give a shit, but I have a right to my own opinion...just like he does.
>

>
Good night Irene Willy Nelson

I was on the road with a young crew when this song came on. I told them that it was a very old song and none of them believed it. As I recall it was published in 1935.



>
If you line up all your ex lovers in a row you can see the flow chart of your mental illness.

>


>
Old, holes, numbers, keys, alternative use...what is there not to like...

>
Fuck picnics. If I wanted to spend three hours protecting my food with a spork, I'd just go to prison.

>
ALL THINGS FOOD AND DRINK

What is that, nylon ropes and shoes?

My hero...


>
Saying "60 is the new 40" will not get you out of a speeding ticket. I know that now.

>
THE THRILL OF VICTORY,
THE AGONY OF DEFEAT


I haven't posted a matador getting his ass kicked lately...

My buddy watched me work on this post at the bar and said we need to sell T-shirts on which is printed I PULL FOR THE BULL. 



Life imitating art or the other way around?


Wait for this idiot to embarrass the hell out of himself...In front of the whole world...


I'm think they fell shorter and shorter because with each slider there was less and less water on the slide to use as friction reduction...


Not a real sport? Who the hell cares, that looks like fun...


What happens next?

A. A plane lands
B. An ostrich runs by
C. He gets the seat post up his ass
D. He crashes like an airplane

>
This was about a four foot chart. I cut out a few sections. Follow the dotted line on the left.






>
C. He gets the seat post up his ass
AND!!
D. He crashes like an airplane


>
"That will be $6.34, and would you like to donate a dollar to the children's hospital or do you prefer being judged by a Taco Bell employee?"

>
Lais Myrrha, "Double Standard", São Paulo.

How very wonderful.

>
The Fauld Explosion Crater at Hanbury
On the outskirts of the small village of Hanbury, in Staffordshire, England, a few minutes walk from The Cock Inn, is a large crater created by one of the largest accidental explosions in history, which is also the largest non-nuclear explosion to occur on UK soil.

The incident occurred at exactly eleven minutes past eleven on 27 November 1944. In those day, the area was used by the Royal Air Force as an ammunition dump called RAF Fauld. The ammunitions were stored underground in disused gypsum mines, and contained, at the time of the explosion, nearly 4,000 tons of ordnance and 500 million rounds of rifle ammunition, and a variety of other weapons.

>
Fossilized dinosaur skin...



And especially for the last one, wouldn't you imagine the different textures to be different colors?

>
FROLICKING IN WATER
Do you think this first one is staged?

Your call.









Music festival in Wales...

The swimming pool is a nice touch.

And speaking of tents...
The ad:


The question:


The answer:


And I say that for $210 you should be able to film a Mandingo party in it.

>
I never knew this...


>
I once told you about the star-shaped hole down the middle of a solid fuel rocket motor. It's to insure even burning, and here it is.


And this is the ingenious part.

That has to be shaped exactly right for optimal thrust.

>
Got an explanation of my inquiry about this:


‘The Allegory of the Cave’ by Plato
In the Allegory of the Cave, Plato distinguishes between people who mistake sensory knowledge for the truth and people who really do see the truth. It goes like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
>
Here's the advice in a Chinese Airline's brochure:


And this from the article about it:
"America better stay on its toes if it wants to remain the world’s best at capitalism and racism. China is close behind biting at the heels of “the Great Satan” not only when it comes to economic prowess, but also absolute bigotry and jingoism too."
I am absolutely certain there are areas in every major city in America that you would not want to walk through at night, and would warned loved ones to shun. It's call survival tactic...NOT RACISM!

>
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE







>
Also got sent a chilling article about the KKK at the State Fair.

http://www.dallasnews.com/section-archives/125th-anniversary/headlines/20100515-at-its-peak-ku-klux-klan-gripped-dallas.ece

>
We should all take a moment and be grateful our bodies don't shit while we're asleep.

>






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive