About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

SATURDAY #2668

One Of My Very Own…

That's a little weak. Let's try this...


EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html





And if you thought it couldn't get any worse...

>




Pure evil...



>
This should scare the holy shit out of all of us.

Which, I assume, was the whole point of its construction.



>
The most realistic thing about Stranger Things is how much time kids in the 80s spent without parental supervision.


>
Did she really say this?

Hell, I don't know, but I liked reading it so I shared it. Here's another take on the same event.

But let me ask you something. Do you think tribes in constant warfare without horses or even the wheel could have put people on the moon and replaced hearts or even invented bifocals? Just wondering.

>
This took me much longer than it should have and I think I had already seen it...


>
"You have destroyed my scientific facts with your knowledge of the bible."
Said no one...EVER

>

>
Some cultures just know how to put on a feast...


>
Aroldis Chapman's insane 103mph fastball.

Most batters will swear the ball jumped as it reached the plate, but in fact it is going so fast it just didn't drop as much as it should have. It didn't have time to drop as much.

>

I will admit that I'm not much for reading the instructions before I begin putting something together. Most of the time I luck out, but sometimes I have to take it completely apart and start over. I always do this in private...which is only wise.

>
This sort of reads like a condemnation...


The police are not stupid, nor is there a racist conspiracy. They must be efficient due to limited resources and that means saturating the areas with not just the most crime, but the most serious violations. This happens in all major cities, even the ones with a black mayor and chief of police.
Sorry, but that's my read on the problem. For instance, do you want to just nab the small drug buyers and petty dealers, or the "wholesalers?" That explains those maps.

>
There seems to be something wrong with this...

You see the man using his mouth to blow up the blue thingy. Well, hell, if you are going to do that, why not just blow up the other stuff?
I think the long sleeve of a thing is supposed to be inflated just by opening the huge mouth and moving it through the air. We've seen it before with those hot dog shaped beach "furniture."

>
The most British photo in existence.


>


(click to embiggenize)

From Our World in Data: "The US stands out as an outlier: the US spends far more on health than any other country, yet the life expectancy of the American population is not longer but actually shorter than in other countries that spend far less."
Why?
"[A]dministrative costs in the health sector are higher in the US than in other countries"
"[L]arge inequality in health spending.... The top 5% of spenders accounts for almost half of all health care spending in the US."

>
Hydrogaphic Printing...again...

I sure wish I had one of those when I was in art school.

>
Induction heating of ice cube

Impressive.

>
No clue as to the artist...

I am a big fan of monochromatic paintings.


>
Chickens: The pet that poops breakfast.

>


I have no idea how that works.

>
A Galaxy Note 7 burning at Burger King in South Korea.

But they said they have fixed it...


>
God: *making Eve from Adam's rib*
Adam: That's a weird way to make people.
God: Wait till you see how she does it.

>


>
You want to start WWIII, cause that's how you start WWIII...

Note: I know you long time viewers has seen that, but I have five times more viewers that I had just since June. Thank you for your patience.

>
You see a potter being very creative.

I wonder how he makes sure the dents end up so he doesn't have to use a half dimple.

>
This can't be called camping...

Can it?

>


>
I think the blue states should get the taco trucks first, and the red states have to wait, because elections have consequences.

>
Things I learned today.




>
Long exposure of bugs under a street lamp.


>
I had a dear now dead buddy who did this his last year in the Marines.

After getting his ass shot up in Nam, he was chosen for only one reason...he was the exact height and weight they demanded.

>
The ostracod is a tiny organism that emits a bio-luminescent chemical when confronted by a predator.


>
To us pranksters this is called a trifecta...

But what, exactly, was put under the stool?

>
I know so many young servers and if you could only hear the things they say about you people you would behave yourself.


>
Men's underwear should be called "manhole covers."

>


>
PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME
This man walked into a Walmart wearing an employee vest, told a cashier that they were wanted in the office, helped the remaining customer in line, emptied the cash register, then walked right out.


I'm impressed.

You are never too old.

Thats made me smile...which is a nice thing to do sometimes. I consider myself extremely lucky that I smile very often. The only thing I like more than smiling is making other people smile.

Putting the Dungeons in Dungeons and Dragons.


She was tricked into thinking she cooked the turkey's baby.

That's fucking hilarious. There is no telling how much wine that family has consumed before lunch.











And lastly, an oldie but goodie...


>
My wife used to wear a French maid's outfit specifically to get OUT of doing housework.
(you young guys need to write this shit down)

>



Smart man.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive