About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

SUNDAY'S DARKISH HUMOR #2860


One Of My Very Own…


EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html







What's the Donald's favorite book? Pride and Prejudice cause that's two of his best qualities.

My old barber is voting for Hillary. I tried to talk him out of it, but he's been dead for 7 years.
>

>


Chief Petty Officer Jason C. Finan, 34, was killed on October 20th by an IED in Mosul, Iraq while assisting Kurdish Peshmerga in the effort to re-take Mosul from Daesh. He is the forth U.S. service member to be killed since Operation Inherent Resolve kicked off in 2014.
>

Bill Murray will be awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in Washington DC
>

DDoS visualizations
here you see normal internet traffic and then an explosion of requests coming from a botnet in russia. - this attack took place in November 2014. Gif is significantly slowed down, all the requests mapped here came in far less than a second. 
A botnet is a network of infected devices that a hacker can use to send multiple requests to a website without the owner of the device knowing.

For a different action, which is normal for multiple users interacting with a server.

What a DDoS attack on a server looks like using logstalgia to visualize an attack on the VideoLAN downloads infrastructure in 2013. 

You can see that the server is quickly overloaded by requests for the same specific action by multiple bots.



>
My wife farting the butt plug across the room...you probably had to be there.

 >




I would have the wand of my Hoover shoved over that thing on full suck.


They say "always."




I walked into what we used to call a coat room in my 5th grade. There a guy showed me one of those like on the right and said "Want to see me charge my battery." I was busy, but the next kid was not. The kid put the blasting cap in his pants pocket then took the wires out and stuck them in the wall outlet. Blew a hole in his thigh as big as half a grapefruit and all the way to the bone. I remember how amazing it was that it was not bleeding.

Speaking of exploding...
























































































>
The first thing they teach you in AA is to stop hanging around other alcoholics. So I listened, and never went back.


>




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive