About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2865

One Of My Very Own…


EMAIL
ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html




I admire the way some news sources use the term Daesh, which is, of course, another name for ISIS; a name the group hates. As I understand it, the word can mean "to trample down and crush." But it can also mean "a bigot." ISIS has reportedly threatened to cut out the tongues of anyone it hears using the term.
I would use that term as often as possible.
>







>

I took Liverpool over Tottenham and won enough to pay for my entire bar tab. We call that a good day.
>
I'm like a new father waiting for what my Cubs are going to do tonight. I've predicted the Cubs will win it in 5....winning their 4th in Chicago. We shall see.


>
We all try to live forever or die trying.

>
What Happens Next?

A. He sets his hand on fire.
B. He sets his arm on fire.
C. He sets his shirt on fire.
D. All of the above.

E. None of the above.

>
I find this very sad.

Maybe the good ole days of the Soviet Union was better, when space achievement was a contest like a sporting event.

>
HUMAN MISCALCULATIONS
D. 

D. All of the above.


Never, EVER, jump into water with unknown depth.



I was once playing third base and threw my glove up at a line drive over my head and knocked it down. The ump gave to batter first base...and told me not to do that again.





The longer you look at that the funnier it gets.

You would think he had a "Don't Forget Phone" guy on the payroll...

This, technically, isn't a miscalculation, but I had nowhere else to put it.


>
This dress is made purely of the silk from Golden Orb spiders. It has no added coloring whatsoever.

I was made of this...

Web fibers spun by this...

And I researched that to make sure it is true.


>
This is the greatest human event...in my opinion.

>
I read that an autopsy once found $60 in a man's stomach.

>
How to butcher a great joke.



When told he invented the zero, the friends just ask "What?" to which he answers "Nothing. Nothing."

>
Mystery solved...

Trust me when I tell you that that is a fire hazard.

>
They built a road around a tree.

Near where I live they did the exact same thing around three graves.

>
St. Peter Stiftskeller in Salzburg, Austria — established in 803.

St. Peter Stiftskeller holds claim as the oldest restaurant in all of Europe, directing any naysayers to a document that first mentions the inn, written by the famous poet Alcuin in the year 803. Since then, the restaurant has served royalty, clergy, and pretty much any passerby tourist looking for a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience.

>
SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS


This elevator has buttons you can press with your feet if your hands are full


Attach the magazine to top of a post and the gun provides 360 covering fire.



A Robot That Writes Temporary Words Using Sand.





>
Janaina Mello and Daniel Landini




>
My car keys have traveled farther than my car.

>
LANGUAGE FUN

-

-
>

I really don't want to gross you out, but I saw a real clip of a man committing suicide by jumping in front of a train. He spun around like a top exactly like the guy in the red shirt on the right.

>
A guy wrote that these are so common in the American west that this wasn't even marked on a map.


>
Scientists discover that Jupiter's moon, Europa, may be suitable for human habitation. When asked to comment Jupiter stated, "Oh, hell no."

>
A FEW REPOSTS WORTH A RELOOK

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!



Ghetto Combat: The Video Game

Did you notice he slammed her head on the corner of the table?

My daughter loves this one...


>
One way to tell if what you're watching isn't really news is if the person is shouting at you.

>
SPOILER ALERT! FOLLOWING MY OFFICIAL SIGN OFF AT THE VERY END OF THIS POST IS A WALKING DEAD GAG THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH IF YOU AREN'T CAUGHT UP ON SEASON 7.
>



You believers need to step back and take the long view of just how fucked up eating flesh and drinking blood sounds to the rest of us. I mean forget about how much you love somebody...YOU DON'T EAT THEM, NOT EVEN SYMBOLICALLY!

This was in a movie I watched, and to think some people believe this with all their hearts.



As if.



SPOILER ALERT!



Then there's this...

My wife feels that way, but as I understand it, the script followed the comic book exactly...except the kid did not get his arm cut off.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive