About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

SATURDAY: THINGS GOING TO SHIT GIF DUMP #2896

One Of My Very Own…


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com






>
On Thanksgiving I watched The Princess Bride and enjoyed every minute of it...


Others had loftier goals.




The crew of the ISS share a Thanksgiving meal.

And these people do this...ON PURPOSE!




STUPID THINGS SEEM TO HAPPEN
TO STUPID PEOPLE


This post contains many gifs. I hope they function properly.



PART ONE: People Falling Down




Cop tased the guy before he could run headlong into traffic.
Say hello to Dr. Watts.

SWAT...our finest...









And that is why code says decks must support 200 pounds per each two square feet.

PART TWO: The Automobile





The dogs seemed to enjoy it.


I want some of what he had.



How to kiss that security guard job good bye...




With friends like these...



Damn!





And my favorite...


PART THREE: Bikes











And what a wonderful segue into the next section...

PART FOUR: Animals









Bummer.




Yet another perfect segue...

PART FIVE: Sports





"Here, let me straighten it out for you, Tyrone."














That looked like a guy who wanted out of a fight.




PART SIX: Miscellaneous

I wonder why they were filming that particular train at that particular moment?



A 'things going to shit' classic...



Fucking asshole.

Oh, look, here's another one...



That thing lasted a lot longer than I would have thought.



I bet this happens more frequently than we care to admit...







I toyed with putting this in Animals or Sports, but...


A guy stranded on a wire with people throwing stuff at him...


A limb on power lines...




PART SEVEN: Food Related






Two entirely different reactions...

The one on the right will have trust issues for life.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive