About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

SUNDAY ANTI-SERMON #2876

One Of My Very Own…


EMAIL
resurrection.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



People who have something to say about religion and say it better than I ever could...or a day off; you decide.

But seriously, there is a random post button at the bottom if you just want to scroll down there and skip this crap.































One of my favorite stories. And there is no way its craziness can be called a metaphor or whatever. It was a delusional history lesson and it is fucking hilarious.

























I am not a big fan of Spirituality. It's just another way of claiming that your mere speck is special in the extreme vastness of the universe. Like you have a special knowledge of the "right" way to spend your moment in time between birth and death.






So very, very silly.










They don't talk much about the devil anymore. I think that he was being used as a scapegoat as in "It's not my fault, the Devil made me do it."







Like he was with Abraham?



And remember, if you are allowed to call something just a story or fairytale to make a point, then so am I. I declare (with the same authority you do) that the Eden, the virgin birth, the resurrection and the wine thing were just stories, not to be taken seriously.

















Think about that...with your BRAIN. The heart is but a pump you fool.


So very easily disproven.




I not only believe that, it makes me very sad.




Be careful my friends. Your take on life is just as good as 2000 year old goat fuckers. Seriously.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive