About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2893

One Of My Very Own…


Story Time: One of my "young" friends that I have known for twenty years has just adopted a two year old child. When I re-read the OOMVO above I couldn't help but think of him. My wife and I both cried when I told her the news. They had been waiting for years.
He came all the way to my bar to tell me in person and introduce me to young Cali, thinking a mere email would be inappropriate. I love the guy like a son.

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com




Here is a photo of a British comedy series starting Mr. Bean...

>





Seriously?


How fast things move! Here's us, suggesting that media people stop using the cutesy term "alt right" to describe Sieg Heiling white supremacists. But they're already moving onto panel discussions on whether Jews are people.

>
Just spent hours with my grandson. There is no way for me to adequately express what that was like. I only hope you have at least one person that you love as much as I love dozens.



>
Girls, if grass licked your feet when you stepped on it, would you learn to do the splits? I'm asking for a friend with a vivid imagination.

>
Are you people ready for this? It's coming, you know. Unless you live where I live.


>
What if Israel isn't real, but it Israel.

>
PEOPLE OF NOTE


Can't get no higher.

It's like the highest room in America.

In space, no one can hear you scream.

This selfie taken by Michael Collins (Apollo 11) shows the first time in human history that a person has been truly alone. For 24 hours, Collins orbited the moon in total isolation, and for 48 min of each orbit he was out of radio contact with earth.


I have no idea what that means, I just thought it was a cool thing to say.

I came upon this without explanation.


This guy photoshops himself in pics of famous people, and he's pretty damn good.



I'd like to have a beer with that guy.

>
INTERNATIONAL MATTERS
China declared world champion in mannequin challenge...




Andreas M. (57), from Freital, Germany, raises his arm to a nazi salute in provocation toward a group of demonstrators for human and refugees rights, who were marching nearby.

He then calmly 
gets approached from behind by a police officer, who gently lower his arms and informs him that he's under arrest for "use of gestures attributable to unconstitutional organizations". If charged, he faces 3 years in jail.
Several times in my blog I have written about the harm of limiting expression of any kind. My reasoning is that by outlawing this or that word or gesture denies us the ability to identify the rouges among us. Think about that.

Remember that Mexican plane with the snake?


This is the actual snake...



Researchers from Dalhousie University (Canada) and the Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel) have published a working paper detailing a proof-of-concept attack on smart lightbulbs that allows them to wirelessly take over the bulbs from up to 400m, write a new operating system to them, and then cause the infected bulbs to spread the attack to all the vulnerable bulbs in reach, until an entire city is infected.

>
QUESTIONABLE ABSURDITIES


I have never thought of this before...

They were occupied by Rome, and Rome had dates. That is very suspicious.

And how about every generation for 2000 years saying the same thing...COMING SOON...

And over and over and over they are proven wrong. What saps.






Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Randy Moss...








>
Got this from a dear woman I've known a long, long time:








(She understands me pretty well.)

>
ANIMALS WITH A STORY


I almost put this in the Dark Humor file until I saw what really happened.


Nicolas Cage's dietary expertise...

Nicolas Cage has a great love for animals, including "fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects and reptiles". Cage claims he chooses the way he eats, according to the way animals have sex. Cage feels that fish and birds are very dignified with sex. "But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat. I eat fish and fowl" states Cage.
(Well, that make perfect sense....if you are retarded.)

>


>
THINGS PEOPLE MAKE

A fan that plugs into your phone to blow your hair when you take a selfie.




How day do dat?

>
A WALK IN THE HILARIOUS PAST
Tidbits we can't let die...



And one of my favorites...


>
The world would be a much better place if people would just love others...the way vegans love themselves.

>






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive