About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS #2925

One Of My Very Own...







Just some Christmas stuff I've run across. Have a great day.








There are plenty of Shelf Elf posts here...


































---

---











---

---



They were told it was the unborn baby turkey...


Toys are good...



























At the office Christmas party, she was a horse's ass.





---

---












My favorite Shelf Elf...

---
Take a few minutes out of your day for this. I liked it.
Czego szukasz w Święta? | English for beginners






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Signing Santa is the BEST!
PS: And I just wish those damned elves on a shelf would all magically vanish.
Townada

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive