About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

THURSDAY #2915 Good/Bad Ideas

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Source:  You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse...
We should do an inflated ego test on these two men.

You are not really famous until someone paints a mural of your exploits.



>
Want to get a woman...any woman...to leave you alone? Just stare at her eyebrows the whole time. Trust me.


>
SOME JUST PLAIN GOOD IDEAS

The rules aren't that clear. Oh, sure, you may know to stand on the right, walk on the left, but old people, country people or foreigners have no clue as to proper escalator etiquette. Just writing it on the steps is a cheap, easy, effective solution.

A target that automatically delivers another target.



These confused me a bit. I understand that they will right themselves once toppled, but that doesn't guarantee me the round part will be facing you.




I think I have posted this before. I liked its unusualness...Bangkok's tallest skyscraper


But wouldn't it be grand if they used this system on all the plateaus...


I like people who solve problems with their brains instead of just throwing money at it like most of us...


Ran across a whole bunch of good ideas for children. Here are, in my opinion, the best.

But why not white paper?

If you have ever bathed a small child, you know what a good idea this is...


And it won't topple like a step-stool.

How to keep you child from locking themselves in the bathroom.


I would let the kid do this themselves...



These are sleeping bags...



Texas flood victim moved to his roof.

I would call that a game of Spot The Man With No Insurance.

But if it rains he's fucked anyway.

>
*Throws caution to the wind*
*gets covered in caution*

>
SOME JUST PLAIN BAD IDEAS

Freedom propelled tiny boat.

The reason it's a bad idea is how close he came to blowing his camera into little pieces.





Victims of the fire bombing of Dresden.

Killed more people than the atomic bombs.

This is why I'm the guy that gets as far away from an accident, as fast as I can. Me having talking points of my observations are not enough for the risk.

Look at the window clothe lines. I think that's a swell idea.

Boarding a train in Burma.

Holy shit!

Something to think about...

But it totally misses the point. America is not Mexico. We try very hard to be better than any other country...not always successfully, but by god we try.

>
Photo manipulations as an instrument of propaganda is claimed to be natural. Below you will see some photos taken during WWII that underwent montage for the purpose of propaganda.







Now I'm worried that the exposure of the altered photos is it itself alterations.

>
SILLINESSES



Radio Controlled car in real car traffic.

I think I posted something like that before and wondered how a race car could be street legal.

This may take you a while...











>
In Harry Potter, a scar on your forehead means you're a hero. In real life, a scar on your forehead means you got drunk & lack coordination.

>
The same thing could be said soon after the automobile or any other advance was introduced...

I consider myself a Level 2...perhaps erroneously.

>
Can't let this die from non-posting...


>
Yeah, in the 1950s my mom fed me organic snacks - candy off the floor.

>








The cruelest trick of religion is convincing followers that they can not question their god's motives.

3 comments:

Larry said...

We used to hit a whole roll of caps at a time with a big hammer for a large explosion!

Unknown said...

i didn't build a model of your flipping targets but did 2 hits in a row mentally and believe you are always presented with a front facingl target.

Fardygardy said...

The escalator directions (left walk, right stand) is in fact the custom in Hong Kong. EVERYONE stands to the right, even if no one is walking past. And there are no instructions.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive