About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TUESDAY #2920

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Yesterday's 84 degrees set a record here in SC, and today's temp will be half that.



>
Don't worry, Donald Trump will declare bankruptcy and start a new country.


>

Yeast microbes from the world's oldest bottle of beer — a 220-year-old bottle found in one of Australia's earliest shipwrecks — are being used to create a new, modern beer with the characteristic taste of the 18th-century brew.

>
I looked over some images from past posts and picked out these three that I like...




>
Have you ever talked to someone so stupid that they made you squint?

>
It's all a matter of luck.



>
This is the way they all look when they look across the aisle and I have my dick out.


>
"I do not. No" and "I do not know."

>
PHOTOGRAPHY







>
The invention of the pancake:
 You can't serve cake for breakfast, moms won't allow it.
  What if we fry it in a pan & pour syrup all over it?

>
Oh, my...

I guess the thumb could be used as a honey comb.

>
How I feel when I propose a bet and the whole bar turns against me...


>
I wish I was as good at something as this guy is at making joints...



>
I'm sorry my dollar isn't straight enough for you, homophobic vending machine.

>
MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS

Penis size: Here's the guide.

I would like to remind you that in some of those places the penis was actually measured by professionals; other places they just asked men how long their penis was. You can imagine the error rate.

This one is worldwide IQs...

Surprise, surprise, the countries where they created the test scores better.

Time zones in Antarctica...


Fat people...


>
I'm working on a new post called: Being American - A Tutorial. This next one almost was put in that file...


Speaking of...

As I understand it, there is a website that streams that intersection live, 24 hours a day.

Speaking of streets...



But some are a little more difficult to figure out.


>
There is only one thing worse than the believe in a Bronze Age myth; the belief in a modern religion that is proven to be just made up.


Yes, ladies, you see how that works. God says it...read it right here in a book written by men. 

>
Here's something to think about.

Don't get me wrong. I think the US should have some sort of universal health care, but this present system is just unworkable.

>

Amen, Brothers and Sister.

>
This literally sickens me. Like Library of Alexandria sick. But there may be good news on the way.

France and the United Arab Emirates on Saturday launched a $100 million fund to protect heritage sites threatened by extremism and conflict after the destruction last month of an ancient palace by Islamic State militants in Iraq.
And as reported several days ago, ISIS has re-taken the area.

>
What an odd image...


>
Using movement to create self supporting string


>
You're a sociopath, Kelly


>
My wife texted me that I should pick up a new screen door while at Lowe's. I asked how wide it was. She texted back  "It's 35 and then 3 little lines after a big long line."

>
A Badass


Not a badass


A badass


Not a badass


A badass

The most Australian thing you will see all minute.

Not a badass


>
Before you buy that nice jacket online, ask yourself: "Am I willing to delete one extra email every day for the rest of my life?"

>
See anything odd about this photograph?

Take all the time you need.*

Here's a colorized picture from WWII...


I toyed with photoshop once myself...


*Somebody erased Hitlers mustache in the first photo.

>
I built a TV news desk in the living room. Area wife very upset.



A special treat for you today. I saw this and thought of you wonderful people. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.




















No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive