About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WEDNESDAY #2914

One Of My Very Own...

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com


>
After scratching their balls it is every man's duty to smell their fingers.

>
BEAUTIFUL IMAGES

Not necessarily beautiful photography, yet beautiful images. There is a difference.











>

Story Time: When my bartender was growing up, she had to not only finish everything on her plate, but she also had to "work" her plate. I want you to think long and hard what that could possibly mean and I will rejoin this conversation later.

 >
UNUSUAL OBJECTS






All you new viewers should know I have a huge collection of hearts of stone.


Email from my nephew:

"I have "camping" plates on my truck. I so much wanted to have "Rul39" put on them, but I knew no one would ever get what it meant and there would always be a lot of explaining."
TENTATIVE?

>
"Work" one's plate involved eating so that the last bite included one bit of everything on the plate...last dab of mashed potatoes, the last bite of chicken, a few peas, the last bite of bread. That is how that child was raised.

>
PLACES


 Can't you just hear that?


 I wonder how many people get that.

Fort Bourtange, the Netherlands

Can you imagine having to storm that thing?

>
THE BEAUTY OF THE FEMALE FORM


Le Sphinx était une maison close parisienne de luxe ouverte en 1931 et fermée en 1946, située au 31, boulevard Edgar-Quinet à Paris. Le Sphinx se distinguait par une architecture et des décors d'inspiration néo-égyptienne. Il faisait partie des établissements...


That, Gentle Reader, is what I call laughing with your whole face.


Thank you photoshop guy...


>
I have a love/hate relationship with beer. I love drinking it and I hate not having enough of it.

 >
SMART PEOPLE



Scientists at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee have just discovered a cheap chemical process to change CO2 in the atmosphere into ethanol.

Their finding have been peer-reviewed and published in the Journal of “ChemistrySelect.”
I tried to read the article, but was soon lost; but you may like it:
http://www.i-am-bored.com/2016/11/scientists-accidentally-figured-turn-carbon-dioxide-ethanol.html

Jack Nicholson in Little Shop of Horrors.

Hardly anyone remembers him being in it. He spoke with a high-pitched voice and was...hilarious.

 >
CARTOONS THAT MADE ME THINK









>
 [god on LSD creating Donald Trump]
What if a car alarm that constantly goes off for no reason were a person?

>
PEOPLE DOING SOME CRAZY SHIT

Mannequins doing the human challenge...


How they make popcorn in China...

How day do dat?

The 1950s: When real men taught their sons useful skills, like underwater anaconda wrestling.

I will bet money this is from Russia...


There seems to be a recurring theme here...
 This is why we can't have nice things...

>
 My apologies to Tom Cruise. I honestly thought that Scientologists dug up and studied old scientists.

>
 

 Please, you true believers, think about that a moment. A talking bush gave an entire "race" the rules to life, and then they immediately disregard them...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive