About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

SUNDAY #2954

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: 


Some things I've read about recent news that I thought worth sharing with you fine people.


This from a liberal...

Just remember the stupid shit conservatives were fearful of when Obama was elected.
That irrational type of thinking is EXACTLY what liberals are doing now. Don't be a sheep. Think for yourself.
This does not mean I like Trump. I think he is despicable, but I really don't think he is evil.

He doesn't respect the UN.
Who in their right mind would respect the UN?

My wife frets about Trumps musings of cutting funding for the arts.
I've got mixed feeling about that. If symphonies and museums are so wonderful, then why can't they support themselves.
And there in lies the difference between me an liberals. They think that if the government can just take enough of our money, then it can solve all our problems. I have absolutely no faith in that plan. What the federal government does best is waste money in endless beauacracy and top heavy management. I will state again, the only two things the federal government has brilliantly accomplished was winning WWII and landing a man on the moon.

Enough with the seriousness, let's make fun of someone...
---
Today is the day that my Green Bay Packers play the powerful Atlanta Falcons. I am filled with an alien trepidation, which I hope will prove to be unfounded.




PEOPLE IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD

---
---
It was stated that the knees are especially vulnerable to this kind of attack.
That looks painful.
---
New Zealand Navy
In a bar fight, I want that guy on my team.
---
---
---
Davinia Douglass wears a mask to protect her burned face after the July 7, 2005 London Bombings.
---
2 Survivors of the Titanic sinking, ages 4 and 2, April, 1912.
---
Albanian refugees being forced from their homes by Serbian forces during the Kosovo War, 1998. These were some of the lucky ones.
---
Pirates and hostages aboard the yacht Tanit, which was seized by Somali pirates on April 4th, 2009. French commandos stormed the yacht, but lost both the yacht owner and skipper who were killed in the gunfight.
--- 
Aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people, including 19 children on April 19th, 1995.
--- 
Victims of the My Lai Massacre moments before it was carried out by US troops in Vietnam, Mar 16, 1968.
--- 
Marius Hoft hiding between rocks after the Utoya Island Massacre that killed 69 out of the 600+ students on the Island. This was part of the 2011 Norway attacks that killed 77 total people.
--- 
A man is attended to in a hospital after having his leg cut off for refusing to fight in the Ivory Coast Civil War, 2005.
---
That had to take nerve.
---

<>
Opening a pho restaurant that never closes. Calling that bitch Twenty Pho Seven.


A year ago a guy started wire wrapping, this is a summary of his progress.

I like those very much.

<>
Donald Trump is the living embodiment of an erection that lasts more than four hours. 


SCIENCE AND NATURE AND STUFF

---
---
Giant ball of squid eggs found by divers 22 meters below the surface.
---
A fossil
---
This is a new product to secure posts...
The comments were a hoot:

"Warning: do not inhale. May cause rectal bleeding and cataracts. Not to be used in the Northern Hemisphere or during a full moon."

"Instructions unclear, dick caught in sealant."
---
I find it interesting that this animal would choose to move contrary to other four legged beasts. Of course there has to be a reason, I just don't know it.
---
All things Ralph...
---

<>
Anybody else think it's weird that a plastic bag costs more than a college degree in some countries.


A FEW THINGS YOU DON'T
SEE EVERY DAY

---
---
PULP FICTION

<>
I found this telling...

<>
You can now have sex with people born in 1999 and not go to jail.


LANGUAGE AND SUCH

---
---
---
Walmart's logo looks like puffy Cheetos practicing a synchronized swimming routine.
---
---
---

<>
I remember the last time my wife and I had really good sex. Half way through she said, "While you're down there hand me one of those Snickers Bars I hide in the butt of my panties."

<>
An oldie...

<>
Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

No, it doesn't. There'll be one guy left with one eye. How's the last guy gonna take out the eye of the last guy left who still has one eye?

Fuck Gandhi.

<>


AND BECAUSE IT IS SUNDAY, A MINI-ANTI-SERMON

Or you can believe this...
Prove it.




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive