About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

THURSDAY #3014

One Of My Very Own...


YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND



===
Roe vs Wade...What about law that says if a pregnant woman gets murdered it being considered double homicide? Sorry, but I just don't get it.

===

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.



President Donald Trump signed a sweeping NASA policy bill Tuesday, reinforcing the space agency's commitment to human space exploration and a long-term trajectory to Mars.

===


<>
It's like my Grandma always says, "I died three years ago. This is starting to get weird."


INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS


===

===
A soldier in the Ukrainian army in the war zone, Eastern Ukraine.

<>
My wife went to Costco for paper towels and bought the Cleveland Browns and an attack helicopter.


LANGUAGE

"Quality suffering?"

===

===
 

===

===

===

===

===

Methanol fires are nearly invisible.
And it is indeed terrifying.

<>
The last time my wife left the house without wearing blush, someone tried to drive a stake through her heart.


THINGS OF WHICH HUMANS ARE CAPABLE


===

===
Please recycle.

===

===
And there ain't no seat belts.

===
His legs can't even reach the ground!

===

===
I found that mesmerizing.

===

<>
Neighbor: You let your kids play Yard Dart?!
Me: Can only afford to send one of them to college.


THINGS THAT STRIKE ME AS ODD

Don't Quijote

===

===

===

===
Well, when you put it that way.

===

===

===

===
Mark Twain with Colt Model 1903.
Wow. The stance. The white suit. The way his eyebrows are more prominent than his mustache. His fucking neck.

===
Just fucking with the censors.

===
The best laid plans.

===
The shadow on his shirt makes it look like the guy in the back is badly photoshopped into the picture.

===
These last two aren't all that odd, I just didn't have a place to put them...

===
Clear water pools

<>
The WHICHING hour: When I lay awake in the wee hours laboring over which comebacks I should have used in every argument I've ever had.

<>


PROPHET DANIEL: Behold! the fourth beast had ten eyes and ten horns. Even the horns had eyes.
KING BELSHAZZAR: Do you even hear yourself Dan?




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive