About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, April 7, 2017

FRIDAY #3029

One Of My Very Own...


Leo Kottke - Ring ring



NK's missile malfunctioned anyway, but Trump may be forced into doing something. Let's just hope he does something smart. Raise your hand if you think Donal Trump is going to do something smart.

===
As I understand it, only the attacker and the dog were killed. I would name the street after the dog...and the local sewage treatment plant's slush pond after the bomber.

===
This image has been everywhere and I'm pretty sure you've seen it.
Trump cuts park service by 1.3B, then gives it his $77K paycheck. His face says it all.

===
Last night the neighborhood of my bar lost power when some yahoo drove into a power pole. I immediately offered up an over/under on the time the power would be restored. I lost a fortune.

===
50 cruise missiles launched on Syrian air bases. I have problems. We are supposed to believe that the Syrians dropped a chemical weapon (knowing the repercussions) on children? I lean toward believing the Syrian attack was aimed at a chemical weapons factory controlled by Daesh.
We shall see.
But who is going to take over in Syria if the dictator falls...think Libya? This will get uglier and uglier.


<>
I'm in a good place right now. Not emotionally. I'm just in a discount beer store.


YOU DON'T READ THESE ANYWAY


===
There's a guy like this on every crew...

===
Lest we forget that famous actors have paid their dues...

===
Destiny Slocum, ladies and gentlemen...

===

===
At least they both had good brakes.

===

<>
The very first time a stripper jumped out of cake must have been a most legendary bachelor party.


ITEMS I FOUND BETWEEN 8:54AM AND 2:12PM

Smart young man.

===
Russian curling tournament

===

===
Logic is not their strong suit.

===

===
Speaking of...


===
Why? Why would anyone do such a thing? If you had one shred of romance in you, you wouldn't need a fucking doll.

===
Think of all the pain and suffering these old hags have caused.

<>
A baby seal walked into a club...


THINGS THAT ARE NOT FORESKIN

"The Large Hadron Collider has discovered new sub-atomic particles that could help to explain how the centers of atoms are held together. The particles are all different forms of the so-called Omega-c baryon, whose existence was confirmed in 1994."

"Physicists had always believed the various types existed but had not been able to detect them - until now. The discovery will shed light on the operation of the "strong force", which glues the insides of atoms."

===
How nice.

===

===

Now we have this...

===

===
And that's why it is called a Spitfire.

<>
I, for one, like Roman numerals.


LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY

Let's talk horse meat.

===

===
1954 camper.
The top is a boat. Back when designed mattered.

===

===
I wonder why they did do that in the US? My father told me that the biggest disappointment of his life was failing the physical for the army in WWII. I imagine he caught shit about that for the rest of his life.

<>
I don't think I've met a Caroline that I didn't like.


WHAT COLOR PANTS DOES JAKE FROM STATE FARM WEAR?

I'm going to call bullshit, since none of the cyclist even paused.

===
I bet this doesn't happen very often.
The Mohammed Ali of rabbits.

===


===
Natural and absolutely pure water.
Here in Flint, Michigan we chew our water and we LIKE IT, goddamnit!

<>
That moment when the dick you got don't match the dick pics you were sent.


WHO LET THE NOOGES OUT?

Fatal Doses






<>
No matter how nicely you word it, it is never okay to ask your wife to shave her back.

<>

[verification needed]



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive