About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

THURSDAY #3028

One Of My Very Own...


Bobby Blue Bland Stormy Monday 1962 



Unesco's Frank La Rue has published a letter to Tim Berners-Lee, Director of the World Wide Web Consortium, warning him of the grave free-speech consequences of making DRM for the web without ensuring that lawful activity that requires bypassing it is also protected.

---

---

---
Reposting this picture is now officially considered extremism in Russia. Punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
Well, I guess I'm about to be banned in Russia again.

===
Do other countries have the same system as the US with the Federal Reserve in charge of the money supply. It would take me days to research this and was hoping one of you right off the top of your head.


<>
You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.


LOTS OF WORDS FORMED INTO LOTS OF USEFUL SENTENCES

You go girl.

===

===
===

===
I wonder what pronoun he prefers.

===
This should probably go in my dark humor file, but it is just so very, very awful I couldn't wait.

===
Well, I guess yeast infections are off the table.

===

===
===
POETRY
Egghead, by Bo Burnham 







<>
Cop: Whose car is this? Where are you headed? What do you do for a living.
Miner: Mine.


POLITICS

How is it that we can't seem to convince leaders that this problem could fuck us up?

How about we give a thousand scientist a million dollars each to prove climate change is not manmade. The do the same for the other side. Then we have it peer reviewed for twenty or thirty years...oh, never mind.

===
I have written and read a whole bunch about this and am no more closer to understanding than when I started.
I've had people from Sweden send me articles that contradict each other.


This from an American:
"So What's Really Happening With The Refugee Situation In Sweden?

It's almost impossible to get a straight answer, but here are the words of someone who has just been there. Who are you going to believe?" 


===

===
Yeah, we all move to Walden Pond and die of scurvy...and never get to Mars. No thanks you selfish hippy prick.

===
Some of the comments:

"To stop people injecting themselves in his doorway & leaving needles behind."

"Would you want to clean up used needles, shit and blood every morning."

"I love that logic. We're not going to solve it as a society, but this guy is a bastard for not letting his front door be a toilet. Smart."

"People with private property can do anything they want to their land."

<>
I use my turn signals for every turn and lane change. True. And I judge you harshly if you don't.


THINGS TO ADMIRE

What I imagine an erection would sound like if an erection did make sound.

===
‘The Hansen Writing Ball' was invented in 1865 by the Rasmus Malling-Hansen.

===
Don't you know these people had a ball.

===
Let's hear it for people who do wonderful things for free.


===
My wife put me in charge of our anniversary. 
Buckle up, bitch.

===
Think back to the day this man told him mother he wanted to be an actor. What advice do you think she gave him?

<>
If the multiverse theory is true, then there's a universe where it isn't. Multiverse theory doesn't cover paradoxical situations...except in the universe where it does.


THINGS TO ADMIRE NOT SO MUCH

The American school of firearms instruction...
He said he meant to do that.

===
Atomic Weapon

And to think, you would have time to even say this. 

===
Another Inept Guy Demonstrates How Not To Use A 60k Motion Stabilizing Camera

===
The Norwegian customs have recently seized 21 of these sex dolls portrayed as young children.
Apparently they have never seen anything like it before they seized one in October 2016, and since then they have found 21 of them. Some argue it could be a positive thing though, as it can let the pedoes get their shit done without having to go after actual children. Though I get the argument, it just freaks me out.

===
My take on that is that it can be taken down rather easily, then reattached. At first I thought it might be portable until I thought of what it must have to be anchored to.

===
Let's take another look at this prick...

===
Would you take this as a sign?
I wonder what they know that we don't.
I would take that as a sign of impending doom.

<>
How many Lowe's could Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?


ANIMAL ODDITIES

Question: Could that be real. Wouldn't you think all the babies would have been born on or about the same date, thus the same size?

===
Imagine if giraffes had only two legs and walked like ostriches. Or don't. I don't really care.

===
Ants digging tunnels in gel.
Don't they look small enough to fit in the skinny vertical holes at the beginning.

===
Emerald blue flesh of LingCod

===
Aquarium turtle was full of coins.



===
We need more dog pranks...

===
Old guy in a nursing home posts his lunch every day and every day the young people upvote it to the front page.
"I live in a nursing home. Upvote the ululating yet youthful yam-like undulated insulation immutably imitating dinner. That is all." 

===
And one for the ladies with a dirty mind or whatever...

<>
I told my wife that she had a beautiful smile. She told me she got it from me.

<>






1 comment:

smk762 said...

Hi Ralph, you asked about federal reserve banking internationally...

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html

If you want to get even more pissed off, look into fractional reserve lending on fiat currency.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive