About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 3, 2017

MONDAY #3025

One Of My Very Own...


2001: A Space Odyssey


I'm not all that political, but I do like consistency. Imagine what would have happened if it were Obama who was sending out insane tweets and all the other crap we are experiencing now. What do you think the Republicans' response would be.

===
And no I have not gone completely insane.
But take the time to read this.
"Would you ever imagine that a sitting senior scientist at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
would confess to meeting with his CDC colleagues and literally throwing study documents in a trash can to obfuscate a link they found between vaccines and autism?"
That was emailed to me and here are the links. I need someone to explain this to me. I thought the first link was bullshit due to the lack of names, etc. But following the links I found the actual statement...or at least I think I did. Would someone with more knowledge than I please tell me this is not true.
https://sharylattkisson.com/cdc-scientist-confesses-to-destroying-study-documents-on-link-between-vaccines-and-autism-in-black-boys-but-crickets/
And...

http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

This from the guy who sent that to me:
"The science is settled... if you disagree or question it   you are a knuckledragger. Yes vaccines are the result of 200 years of science. they work. It's the frequency, additives, money, the age when  given, big government that makes me wonder."

===
What a monumental accomplishment.

===

===

===
I was mistaken. The best view of the coming eclipse is not directly over my house.
But it is within easy driving distance from my daughter and grandson's house. I don't know how in the hell you could protect a young child from looking directly at it.

===
This is something like a bracelet. It is laying on someone's desk, then this happens.
It does this several times a day. Want to guess what the hell is going on?
I found this and took it out of the normal rotation to bring it to you the day after...I was that impressed with it. 
The caption read: "I work the floor below a MRI scanner, the metal items on my desk sometimes casually float away."

===
Let's brag about the state of South Carolina.
Coastal Carolina won the Collage World Series.
Clemson is football champions.
Now both our women's and men's basketball teams have a shot at bringing home the trophy.

I call that impressive.


<>
Nobody has friends over to microwave.


THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO "HMMMMMM..."


===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===
Watched a Korean film in which there was a large scale evacuation of a city due to an approaching cloud of highly radioactive dust. Within minutes the traffic, of course, just stopped.
After hours they decided to run for it.
My question is, why did no one decide to run immediately upon becoming idle? I would have. You would have.
Then one of the nuke workers who was going to die says this:

===
What the fuck is going on? CNN is airing an ongoing Jesus special?

<>
What rock group has four men that don't sing?
Highlight for answer: Mount Rushmore.


THINGS THAT IMPRESS ME

I think that every new home in America should be constructed with solar panels and a couple of those personal-sized wind generators. I would write it into the building code.

===
When something absolutely, positively has to get somewhere fast...

===
See anything unusual about this scene?
The table has no support. I have no idea how they did that. Maybe its welded metal?

===
There's a machine that draws with any pen you put in it.
It was a large gif that wouldn't load, but it moved very fast.
The light/dark areas were created with different techniques.

===
Saturn's moon, Mimas, bathed in light from both the planet and the sun. The image has had the darker side brightened somewhat.
What a wonderfully beautiful image.

===
A beach of brick...

===
Fascinating.
But as I understand it, in the next few years it is supposed to level off.

<>
People who say "Go big or go home" seriously underestimate my willingness to go home. It's literally my only goal.


WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT, THANK GOODNESS

Two types of people...
And...

===
If this makes you uncomfortable, then you need to actively seek out gay friends.
But that doesn't mean I can't make jokes...
And...
If someone seriously commits suicide over a sandwich jag...they probably had self destructive urges long before I started this blog.

And you could add queso for queer?

And...

===
I've watched enough documentaries on line to know where this is going...

===
These people vote.

<>
Wife told me she wasn't wearing any underwear, but I knew what she meant was that she hasn't done laundry yet.


EVERYONE NEEDS A HOBBY


===

===
Did you notice he only has arm and he almost won?

===
Guy built the boat himself.

===
Photograph.
That was one of the earliest images I ever posted. Found it creepy as hell.

===
Pavlov's lesser known sibling, Kimpow.

<>
Pi Day is just a fake holiday created by math companies to sell more math.


DRAWING FROM MEMORY

People draw bikes from memory, and an artist renders them.




I find it interesting that so many people thought you sat directly over the rear wheel.

<>
Have you ever proved how many onion rings can fit on your penis?


LANGUAGE


===
I had a dalmatian just like that once. I named it Moshe. Know why?

Moshe Dayan

===
I've been told that this was the answer for final Jeopardy.
The lady wrote down: 
Fear of a Mexican pop singer. 

===

===

<>
I know it sounds odd, but everything in the universe is either a potato or not a potato.

<>





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this:
https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2016/01/04/the-william-thompson-documents-theres-no-whistle-to-blow/

Cheers,
Burkhard

Ralph Henry said...

Thank you, Burkhard. The world needs people like you.

Anonymous said...

snopes is always a good source
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

bottom line is that there was never a cause-effect relationship.

Ralph Henry said...

Thanks.
I've become a little disappointed with Snopes. The last dozens or so times I've checked on something it was too new for them to have researched it.
Again thanks.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive