About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

SUNDAY #3031

One Of My Very Own...


Puddles The Clown Sings "Pinball Wizard" To The Tune Of "Folsom Prison Blues"






---

So very, very predictable.

---
I've often said that if there weren't huge profits to make in wars, there wouldn't be any wars.



===

What a way to fucking die.

Notice the guy who didn't go in the store.
That is fucking terrifying. 

The actual truck used...


<>
I just want to spend the rest of my life laughing.


SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY

This is a prop replica of the amber cane John Hammond used in the movie Jurassic Park! 
A modern mosquito in resin.

===

===
Bioluminescent Algae...again...
Still fascinating.

<>
Dead is the oldest you can get.


LET'S GET CONTROVERSIAL


I'm not transphobic or anything because I just don't give a shit one way or the other, but you might as well remove gender based competitions if chromosomal males taking estrogen pills can compete with chromosomal females.

===
No matter how you cut it, this is just fake, and fake equals awful.

Now this...
If a contractor suggested he do this, I would order him off my property.

===
We are STILL making stupid people famous.
I just don't get it.

===
I commend you. All the yelling and bullying hurts more than helps your cause.


===

Interesting to note that technology eliminated all those jobs...rowers, I mean.

===
Norwegian real estate broker commercials, with translation.
^Translation: Attractive and well maintained with new balconies and easy access.

^Classic 50s era with solid/firm foundation and big basement.

^Translation: Secluded and quiet. Needs some remodeling.

^Translation: Uptown, significantly remodeled the later years.

===

<>
I like to get to the airport early so I have time to really enjoy the pat downs.


PEOPLE FAMOUS AND NOT

Mahatma Ghandi’s only wordly possessions (1948).

===

===

===
This from the movie "Match," which I strongly recommend.
Speaking of movies, I watched a Godzilla movie - GOJIRA. I watched the real Japanese 1954 version and that is what it was really titled. I found that rather funny, but maybe that's just me.

===
Macy’s detective department pose for a photograph with their backs turned so as not to blow their cover (1948).

===
Sicilian peasant telling an American soldier which way the German's had gone (1943).

<>
How deep can a pan be before it becomes a pot?


SCIENCE STUFF


===
A bullseye every time...

===

===

===


Just listen to the wording of this clip...


Please, please take four minutes to watch this most wonderful young woman. I think I'm in love.

By the way I changed "look at" to "listen to" in the first sentence and wondered about it. I mean you don't smell at or to; you just smell. Same with feel.

<>
Is a person wearing only socks naked?


HISTORY

The place where the Mona Lisa sat during the time when it was stolen (1911).

===
When you see old people please remember that they were once young and did some outrageous stuff...
Maybe much more outrageous than you've ever dreamed of. 
That old lady you helped across the street...
Once sucked a guy to climax during a 9 floor elevator ride. Once she jacked her guy off under the table at her sister's wedding. Once she got naked in a corn field and after dancing around in the moonlight couldn't find her clothes. 

===
Elvis Presley waits for his bacon and eggs while a black woman is forced to stand and wait due to segregation (1965).

===
I began writing my first novel on a computer just like this one.

<>
When anyone asks me how I met my wife I tell them I spotted her taking a shit behind the dumpster at the BP station the first time she escaped from that court ordered detox center back in '86.


LANGUAGE

This is very informative:


And short. 

===

===

===

===
Further Proof That "Wheel Of Fortune" Gets The Stupidest Contestants On TV.
He guessed K.

===

===

<>
My parenting style can best be described as "Go help your sister."


PEOPLE BEING CLEVER


===
There was a stair well like that in Montecello and I just stood there looking at all the nicks and scraps on the bottom of the wall that was only 5' above the stairs, wondering of all the famous people who I KNEW bumped their head.

===

<>
How many feet away from a tragedy do you need to be before its ok to snack?


OH SHIT MOMENTS


===
A Chicago immigration judge ruled last week that Miguel Perez Jr. who served in Afghanistan be deported back to Mexico.
That is outrageous! A stint in the military should be a sure ticket to citizenship.

===
This happened in Alabama...
No one was injured because they were so tanked up on meth to feel any pain.

===

===
How many trips to the emergency room have been caused by the making of a Youtube clip?

=== 

===
We just can't let this die from idleness. 
Make sure you watch his face.

<>
Mandatory urine test tomorrow means asparagus for dinner tonight. Two can play this game.

<>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive