About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

THURSDAY #3091

One Of My Very Own...


THE BLUE DANUBE WALTZ




===
They should make this Canadian a meme.
When warned he just said, "I'm keeping an eye on it."

===
'LEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Football hooligans... UK's secret army against ISIS. (Millwall is a soccer team)

===
Chilling.



<>
"Welcome to McDonald's, how may I take your order?"
"Begrudgingly, I would imagine."


LANGUAGE THAT MAKES YOU SMILE IS THE VERY BEST LANGUAGE

I just heard a commercial that gave this advice: If you experience loss of hearing or vision contact your doctor. Really?

===

===

===
Alien. The quick version.

===
One way to check if students have been attending your lectures.
Is that a real problem in colleges?

===

===

===

===

===
How men apologize.


<>
Centipede’s are the Metric version of Inchworms.


ART AND ARTISTS


===
That is called a lenticular mural.

That decorated fence is called an insult.

Comments on that GIF:
Mandela Parkway in Oakland! I work two blocks from here!
Strangely, the most accident prone part of town. Go figure.
RH - "Accident prone."

===

===
Born with no hands, Swapna is an acclaimed painter from India.

===
In stitches, Sheena Liam

===


<>
Growing up every child learned that a unanimous decision meant whatever mom wants.


THINGS THAT IMPRESS ME

Finnish rocket artillery
Interestingly, these have no guidance. The rocket motors all fire for more or less the same amount of time. If you want it to go a long way, you lower the trajectory; and for closer strikes you aim higher.

===
This is called a Pill Cosby.

===
This is one bad ass Sikh policeman.

===
This, I believe, is the same tribe that was only discovered in 1985 or so and immediately took to technology like it was a dear old friend. They mark their borders down to a few inches to keep out loggers.

===
A kinetic sculpture that mimics a walking person.

===
I admire their audacity.

===
You got to be impressed by maternal instincts.

It looks like the baby is laughing.


===

===

And in other international gay news...

<>
Remember kids, you can't spell advertisement without semen between the tits.


THINGS THAT DO NOT IMPRESS ME

That last guy is by now probably immune to every disease known to man.

===
What a stupid way to educate young people.

===
How to rob a gun store: a tutorial

===
Robberies that day - 0

===
Watch a movie about a young cop who killed a perp. Here was the conversation at their bar.

<>
If it wasn’t for magazine racks at grocery store check lines I would have no idea what I didn’t care about.


THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY


The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.
Every white man in the world...

===
They have an army of rat hunters...true.

===

===
This internet famous little girl went to Brazil and found her picture used in an advertisement.

===
Spring-shaped microbot picks up sperm, carries it to egg and thrusts it inside.
That is a gif. If it doesn't move, try clicking on it. I was impressed.




<>
If a person says they hate drama, they love drama.

<>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive