About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

MONDAY #3142 THE FOLLY WHICH IS HUMAN: PART TWO


THE MAIN EVENT

HUMANS OF THE WORLD BEHAVING REMARKABLY HUMAN

His chair broke down...

===
So, who is filming these oh so primitive people?

Take away: Never, ever drop a lit cigarette into a drain.

===

===

===

===
Welcome to Russia, where they just don't give a fuck.

===
Having a bad day?
"I'm going to go home now."

===
Whaaaaat?

===
Oh fucking hell no!

===
Are people just insane or so drunk they can't calculate the danger?

===

===
How heavy is that damn bag?

===
Apparently, half a dozen fantasy terror camps have popped up throughout Israel and the West Bank, offering tourists from across the globe a chance to pretend-kill terrorists, who look suspiciously like Palestinian Arabs, only for $115 per person. 


<>
A zombie apocalypse sounds even worse when you consider all those smoke detectors beeping for battery changes.

<>

Let's call this a public service announcement.

I know you think it will never happen to you. But you wear seat belts, have airbags, etc to protect yourself. Let's just call paying strict attention to the road another form of protection.
If not for you, do it for me and the other drivers out there.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive