About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

SUNDAY #3141

One Of My Very Own...






===

===
 That international soccer goalie...a multi-millionaire, has this tattoo. Hmmmmmm.
Anyway, I won with Man City and now it's double or nothing with Barcelona. The team who just scored two goals in the first 6 minutes.

===
Goodbye Burundi, hello world.
Those are the countries with the most hit here at Folio Olio.



<>
Religious rituals and prayers sound really creepy when you replace "Jesus" with "Boris."


LANGUAGE USAGE I FOUND PONDERABLE




Truer words have never been spoken.







Oh, my.





Things I think you should go to jail for:
















<>
He's GUILTY! KILL HIM! Inject poison DIRECTLY INTO HIS VEINS!
But first give him whatever he wants to eat; we're not savages.


THE STRANGENESS THAT IS HUMANS

The second or third time around, this still made me smile big...

===
I didn't know this was even possible.

===
People attempt insurance fraud all over the world.

But be careful out there people, cause there are risks...

===
I found it very liberating to realize that.

===
And she thought this would work.

===


<>
Protip: If your spouse says “Thanks for the help” when you didn’t do anything don’t reply “You’re welcome”.


ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY

One of the old masters said that oil on water was more beautiful than anything a mere man can create.
The above is oil on water and below is a modern painting.
I'm always leery of a artists who let their materials do all the work. I don't know why.

===

===

===
Adult swim, Tassie Grammer

===

===

===
A real wrapped woman or a non-living something?

===
The man has a brace and bit. It drills holes.
It was one of the few things I got from my father and it burned up in my studio fire in '76.

===


Mirror mirror, Guillaume Amat



===
Pattern recognition, Miertje Skidmore

===
Another repost for my newer viewers.


<>
 How powerful must it feel for the dentist to start referring to your teeth by their secret "numbers" to the hygienist.


OUR WORLD IS THE BEST WORLD

Poultry in motion.

===
Port Grimaud In France

===
Orca Milk
It tastes like fish. It's got like 15 times more fat than cow milk. It's thick like toothpaste because of the high fat content.

===
She's been out climbing trees and shit, so I'll give her dirty feet a pass.

===
I am very impressed.


<>
Women who always hustle to clean the house before the maid service arrives.. 
What the FUCK is wrong with you?!

<>

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank France for their crucial aid during our revolution. Further, I'm sorry for all those jokes I made about you.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm sad that I made an ass of myself. I hope some of it was funny.

Ralph Henry said...

You fret in vain, my friend. I don't give a fuck is it's funny or not. I'm a lonely man.

Matt said...

i am lonely as well.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive