About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

SATURDAY #3133 FUN WITH LANGUAGE DUMP

One Of My Very Own...




Just a reminder ...
This man fat shames women.

FUCK YOU.

===
Merely the first skirmish. The big money will win in the end...they always do.


Remember my "Day Off" posts? Well, this is one of those.

FUN WITH LANGUAGE
(in no particular order)


===

===
Got a few minutes? Check this out:

===

===

===

===

===
My daughter will like that.

===

===


===

===
Last Words


===

===

===

===
Oh my.

===

===

===
They can't all be gems.

===

===

===

===

===

===
(I posted that years ago, but this time I looked it up and it's true)

===

===
===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

===

Let's see what these sumbitches have been up to lately...









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive