About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

THURSDAY #3131

One Of My Very Own...




[verification received]
Remember me wondering about the structures on the beach?

Well, here's a close-up.
Some agricultural something. Maybe chickens, maybe some sort of green houses.

===
How come that guy is not the president of the world?

===
Probably shopped, but who really cares anymore?



<>
If you believe in the butterfly effect, then you know that people who react slowly to green lights are responsible for everything.


PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME

This one clip made your visit worthwhile.

===

===
"Fuck it. I quit."

===
All he wants is a stable relationship.

===
I love bread, but I don't love bread like this lady loves bread.

===


<>
I accidentally typed my symptoms into IMDB instead of WebMD and it told me I have Gary Busey.


BULLSHIT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE


===
I would much rather be called offensive than boring.

===
The creator of the whole universe cares if you touch your pee-pee, because...reasons.

===

===
That fucker may end up killing more people than Hitler.

===


<>
Remember when you glanced at that potato peeler for two seconds, two years ago. Amazon remembers, and will remind you every single fucking day for the rest of your life until you buy one.


PEOPLE OF NOTE


===
Bob Ross has his own quarter now!

===

===

===

===
Can you imagine how thankful that man is to be alive?


<>
Where were you when you first learned that Tulsa spelled backwards is a slut?


SHIT GOING DOWN, Y'ALL


===

Bitch!

===
Anybody?

===
Surveillance footage shows a 375-pound bear rummaging around a house, including opening the refrigerator in search of a snack.

===

===
(I found that very funny.)

===
Paracas Candelabra. It is also known as the “Candelabra of the Andes” because of its resemblance to a three-branched candlestick.
The geoglyph is etched on the sloping face of a hill at Pisco Bay on the Peruvian coast. The design has been cut into the soil to a depth of two feet with stones, possibly from a later date, placed around it. The figure is 181 meters tall, large enough to be seen as far as twenty kilometers out at sea.
(can we assume they get very little rain?)


<>
Have you ever threaten to sell your daughter to a traveling circus?


BEWARE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, YO

Hubble zooming in on the Lagoon Nebula.
I'm sorry, but if that doesn't impress the hell out of you, then you are braindead.

===

===
You need to show your children that. Rather how a fiber optic cable works.

===
European High Speed train keeping up with fighter jet.
Or the jet just could be coming in for a landing.

===
What could possibly go wrong?

===
Wait for it....

How do you get shit out of a wet suit?

===
Seems a little young to undergo such oxygen deprivation.

===
Guy Builds a Self-Powered Driving Potato That Turns Out to Be a Better Pet Than a Cat.
Hahahahaaahahaahha!

===
Are there Fireflies where you live?  We call them Lightning Bugs down South.
I read that in some places they flash in sync. That must be a thing to see.

===
More sumobots.

Clever move...

===
The inside of a 6 inch aerial display firework.

===
But it makes me look so much cooler to leave the engine running.


<>
All of the world's a stage, and most of us are desperately under-rehearsed.

<>


4 comments:

Matt said...

Hammerhead slug.

Anonymous said...

This is that amazing (?) worm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipalium

Btw, that girl that really loves her loaf...is gonna get a yeast infection

Ralph Henry said...

You are one funny man.

Anonymous said...

in a section of the Smoky Mountains, there are synchronized fireflies. Went camping a couple of years ago and saw them on a hillside. They flash about 5 or 6 times in sync then "recharge" for a few seconds and it happens again. Quite amazing...hundreds of them are doing this.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive