About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

SATURDAY #3231

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
More on this later.

NEWSY BITS


I find it astounding that the same stupid ass government that lets shit like this happen routinely can also be successful at faking a moon landing or planning and executing the 911 attacks.



<>
Axl Rose is an anagram for 'oral sex.'

<>



MACHINES OF INTEREST

Do want.

===
Is that corn? Where does the stalks and leaves go?

===

===
That has got to be Russia.

===
Losermobile.

===

===
Dubai Police Now Use Hooverbikes


<>
The good news is that a vaccine can't make your cat atheist.

<>


GOOD IDEAS? YOU DECIDE

I bet she has done that a thousand times.

===
The Floating Fish Farms of China
Oceans running out of fish? Grow your own.

===
Territorio de Zaguates - Land of the Strays, Costa Rica. No kill shelter with 800+ happy mutts.
It's scary to think that if they stopped feeding them this pack would be coming after you.

Speaking of...
I would take that as a dreadful omen.

===
You, nice lady, have to power to tell ME to eat meat like that? I seriously doubt that.


<>
Somebody broke into my house and stole my limbo trophy. How low can you go?

<>


WORDS FROM WHICH YOU MAY LEARN


That is so very true. It's like women just make up "rules" to make their life more complicated.

===

===


===

===

Song of the South is considered by many to be the most controversial, racist, and insensitive movie the Disney studio has ever made. 
Here's a sample of the dialogue...

You can go here...

Or just type this into Google.

===

Deceit & I a poem by RJ Walker
Well worth a listen...and short.

===
The funny thing is that this sounds terrifying.


<>
Will a turtle die if someone sucks its penis? Asking for a friend.

<>


OTHER STUFF

God I loved that movie.

===
Look, that one took a short cut.

===
That's fucking hilarious.

===
Karma.
But I think the problem arose when the bull shoved the cage again the building. Otherwise it could just keep pushing it around all afternoon.

===

 



===
Oh, how the tables have turned...

===
So I'm very interested in the way different cultures deal with things that are taboo here in the old USA.
This is a Spanish survival movie. I watched this rather long scene and placed a notation in my notation file about them just being two men lost in the wilderness who finally find a nice river in which to bathe and they didn't even have sex. I no sooner put the period at the end of the sentence than they were, in fact putting their pee pee up the other's do do hole.

===
Intoxication level: Exorcism
Liverdance performance reeeeeeeeal slow.

===


<>
I wonder if anyone at PETA has ever used the expression "kill two birds with one stone" at a meeting by accident?

<>
<>

===

===
But they have all but convinced us that we are.

===
===

===

1 comment:

Jambe said...

Yes, it's corn. The whole plant's ground up for silage.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive