About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, October 27, 2017

FRIDAY #3230

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

OH BROTHER LET'S GO DOWN




<>
In Soviet Union land mines disarm you.

<>

PEOPLE

Damn, he's good!

===

This is who Disney hired for all their shows.
For amazing sound:

===
How clever...

===
Don't fall asleep in this barber's chair.
The other barber almost shat himself. I guess living where they routinely have suicide bombers makes you a tad edgy.

===


<>
I wonder how many people who killed themselves by running a car in the garage put their seat belts on to stop the beeping.

<>


PLACES

Gangs don't snitch.

===
Mediterranean Sea (and the Black Sea) over a map of the United States.

===
Say that three times real fast.

===
How do they know that if they are in a sealed suit?

===
Devil's Tower
In Close Encounters, where was he climbing?

===
China
That was a spoof, of course.

===
If I had to walk past that every day, I swear I would bring a hammer and knock that off.

===
Iceland advertises their tipping policy, as do Norway, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy and Belgium. 
When you think about it, you can save a lot of money by vacationing in no tip countries.

===
The night sky, if Andromeda was not obscured by interstellar dust.
Or so I'm told.

===
Shit like this gives me a hard on.

===
Percent of population who are lactose intolerant. 
Might explain cheese consumption.

===
Supposedly it keeps kids from running in the hall.
The caption said it was tile and I called bullshit. I thought it was painted due to the next to impossibleness of cutting all those tiles at such precise shapes.
Well, a couple of day later I found this.
Wow! It is indeed tile.

<>
Nearly 31% of the ice in Antarctica is penguin urine. 
(not actually true, but cool to think about)

<>


THINGS


===
???

===
So apparently capybara have an off switch in their nose.

===
Flip book animation with a 3D printed crank.
You print out select frames from a movie or cartoon and then assembling them into the flip book. That particular clip would not have been my first choice.

===

===
Money might not can buy you happiness, but it can buy you these.
Oh, my.

===
Screen shot of a foreign film.
In a rather nice villa, but notice the distressed wall. I have a whole bunch of distressed furniture in my home. My wife and I think it increases character.

===
How quaint.

===
Potty Piano

===
I don't know where this is.
But it should be at a border wall.


<>
What if you could be rich forever, but you had to go to the bathroom through your nose?

<>

<>

===
Railroad tracks and cyclists don't mix.

===


===

===


Want to have some fun. Ask a believer to tell you exactly what is going to happen to you when you go to hell. Then sit back and take notes.

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive