About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

SATURDAY #3244

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

Lean On Me

NEWSY BITS

It's been 28 years and I remember it like it was yesterday.


And here something I didn't know.
And that idiotic expression.

===

===
STRANGER THINGS

And my favorite...

===
He looks so...normal...
My friend saw this and said he looked like a guy at a soft ball game cheering on their daughter or whatever. I agree.



<>
Measure your erect penis. This way, you'll have a portable ruler wherever you go.

<>
I don't get it. Anybody?
[ Nevermind. I just noticed.]

PEOPLE OF NOTE

Collecting or dispersing?

===
I didn't know you could kick the ball.

===
Stay classy, my friend. Stay classy.

===

ALICE ROOSEVELT WAS HARDCORE.
“She was known as a rule-breaker in an era when women were under great pressure to conform. The American public noticed many of her exploits. She smoked cigarettes in public, swore at officials, rode in cars with men, stayed out late partying, kept a pet snake named Emily Spinach (Emily as in her spinster aunt and Spinach for its green color) in the White House, and was seen placing bets with a bookie. “She was dressed in a blue wedding dress and dramatically cut the wedding cake with a sword (borrowed from a military aide attending the reception)”
This is Alice as an older lady. The pillow says “If you can’t say something good about someone, sit right here by me.

===
Four guys take their friend on a trip of a lifetime.
Some people really do make living on this rock more tolerable.

===
Andre the Giant was born on May 19, 1946, in Grenoble, France.
He suffered from acromegaly, or "giantism." He wrestled in Montreal as Jean Ferre, in Japan as "Monster Roussimoff," and in 1973, debuted at Madison Square Garden as "Andre the Giant." He became one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWF (now the WWE) and acted in Rob Reiner's 1987 film, The Princess Bride. Andre died in 1993.

And lest we forget this magnificent role...


===

<>
Avoid a messy divorce by not marrying the psycho bitch in the first place.

<>


ADVICE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WANT TO TAKE


===

===

===

===

===
Said to be a way to put a baby to sleep in one minute.
My guess is that the baby was very sleepy to begin with.


<>
The next time a cop pulls you over and asks "Do you know why I pulled you over?" say, "Because of the murders?" Cops love that gag.

<>


OBJECTS THAT I FOUND INTERESTING


===
Core sample at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, all the way down to the brick. This is about 108 years of history.

===

===

===
Now THAT is a speed bump.

===
He has no idea what a spoiler does.

===
That railing doesn't look near strong enough or high enough.

===

===
And the name Lorena Bobbitt just popped into my head.



<>
Turn a regular sofa into a sofa bed by simply forgetting your wife's birthday.

<>


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

I'm not against modern fads or obsessions, I just prefer human one on one contact.
At least the photographing of every meal you eat is now passe.

===
Despacito is a single by Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi featuring Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee.

===
Vortex Dome
Helps explain the surface of Jupiter...sorta.

===
Like math? This is just up your alley.
"Mathematicians pride themselves on being useless." - An actual quote from a calc professors. 

===
Photographer Caroline Power captured these photos off the Honduran island of Roatan - where she lives - in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. She and a dive team passed through floating rubbish for "nearly five miles", with one patch about two miles wide. The team found everything from broken toys and toiletries to a home electronics and clothing.
That one from below of course.


<>
Removing the "kind" from "kind regards" to let the recipient know you're absolutely bloody livid.

<>
Hahahabananahaha!

<>

===
I thought he broke his neck, but then I found a longer clip with this added.

===

===

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive