About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

SATURDAY #3251

One Of My Very Own

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

FOUR SEASONS

NEWSY BITS



===
And they are not even absolutely certain it was by the master.

===

Worms measuring up to 27 cm were found in his small intestine, which made surgery very difficult.
"We discovered parasites that are simply not found in people in this country," MD said. "I haven't seen them in my 20 years as a doctor except in textbooks."
In a hail of gunfire, a bold North Korean soldier ran into South Korea Monday at the Joint Security Area at the DMZ. His comrades fired around 40 rounds, five of which hit the defector. He has undergone multiple surgeries to remove the bullets and address infection. The soldier remains unconscious and is on life support in the intensive care unit at a South Korean medical facility, where he is being treated.

===

===
I'm so old school that I remember when treason was an impeachable offense.

===
Robert Mueller





<>
Marriage: Getting into an argument about patio furniture.

<>


RATHER FAMOUS PEOPLE

Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu (left), become Mother Teresa and after her death become Saint Teresa of Calcutta, in the mid 1930s.
[ RH - She's kind of hot. ]

===
John McCain being captured by Vietnamese in Truc Bach Lake, Hanoi in 1967.
===
Russian Batman.

===
That's true.

===
Rock paper scissors to be the last one off the ice.

===
Teddy Roosevelt after being president went to Africa to big game hunt for 11 months. Here he is posing with one of his kills, a Rhino, in 1910. Apparently he killed up to 11,000 animals of all kinds during his hunting days, including Elephants, Hippos, Cheetahs, Lions, Rhinos, and much much more.
[ RH - What a guy. ]

===
Stupidest prank in all of filmdom.
You are surrounded by animals who have been trying to kill you for days, and your punk ass screams blood murder just to amuse yourself?

<>
Have you ever texted a picture of her naked ass to your spouse?

<>


NOT SO FAMOUS PEOPLE...YET

Speaking of pranks...
Apparently he doesn't like to be startled.

===
This happens much more frequently than I would have thought.

This is entirely too much work for the payoff.
I expend that much energy, I want at least one cardiac arrest.

But some pranks are much better than others...


===

===

===
Just another reason to wear a helmet. But you see he hit the ground without it due to not wearing a chinstrap.

===
h
===
This from my hometown...

===
I believe that to be true. I have picked up several very beautiful woman by ignoring them

===
And this is what all men are after.
That is somebody famous, but I don't know her, but that's the best "Come Hither" look I have ever seen.

===


“We are being led by a selfish and sick man," along with an image of 93-year-old Mugabe with a catheter.
Martha O’Donovan, a 25-year-old woman from New Jersey who now lives in Zimbabwe, was arrested today for tweeting insults about President Robert Mugabe. She now faces up to 20 years in prison.
[ RH - Talk about not being about to take a joke.]

===
An Astros fan dropped her hat during their parade so Houston worked together to get it back to her.


<>
I asked my wife to talk dirty to me. She said she had been wearing that same bra since 2002.

<>


SCIENCE AND NATURE

 And I'll just stand out here and film it.

===
A thrown extinguisher.

===
Malayan Leaf Frogs

===
Okay, you put three volunteers in a closed room with no windows and ask them to ring a buzzer when they think an hour has past.
How accurate do you think they will be?

===

===
Easter Island heads carvings

And here you see the woman scientist sitting of her ass while the men do the work.

===
Here are their amazing results.

This girl is good!
Or just lucky.

===
He died doing what he loved best.


===

Supercomputers and Visual Air Flow 
NASA is using supercomputers to determine where noise on the air-frame is generated and how it becomes louder than the aircraft's engines. This is an example of nose lander gear air flow.


===
<>
My wife's diary says I have boundary issues.

<>

<>

===

===
===
There are twelve days of Christmas and ain't none of them in fucking November.

===

===

===

===
And as a special treat today, I offer you
Who's on 1st: Abbot and Costello


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive