About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TUESDAY #3254

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



===
NEWSY BITS

Thousands of women march around in vagina hats and everyone is cool with it. A navy pilot draws a penis in the sky and everyone goes batshit nuts.

===
The certainty of its extraterrestrial origin comes from an analysis that shows its orbit is almost impossible to achieve from within our Solar System.

===

===

===






<>
A  fun thing to do when someone enters the elevator is to calmly say to them "I was murdered in this very elevator exactly one year ago."

<>
That is very true. Paintings, as with books, are hard to tell when it's time to just stop fucking with it.

ANIMALS AMONG US

Deer has mishap with hammock and becomes a town celebrity.

They even made T-shirts.

===
Y'all remember that map that showed how many raccoons have rabies? Apparently he didn't see it.

===

===
The best "Whoa, damnit" posture I have ever seen.
"I meant to do that," said the horse probably.

===
Yeah, like I would play that game.

===
===
Getting your sheep on your boat.

===
You'd think the noise would spook it.

===

===
Sexy time for pangolins.

===
This is how you check for piraƱas in the water.
That's terrifying.
And...
And he falls in.

===
If you think animals can't be gay...
Think again.

<>
 I talk a lot of shit for someone who has to let out a Karate yell in order to stand up from tying his shoes.

<>
I'm in love with the absurd.


HUMANS JUST TRYING TO COPE

Probably a universal problem.

===
Why do people resist arrest? If you suspect they are cuffing you without warrant, resisting will legitimize it.

===
He browses clearance shelves.

===
Generous evil Lamborghini owner.

===
Okay I get the pasta shirt...
But where is she? A bathroom at Chernobyl's abandoned insane asylum?

===
Drug dealer getting rid of evidence.


<>
Not trying to brag but my daughter’s teacher wanted her artwork to be looked at by a psychologist.

<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


===
That's a real book.

===
You can't imagine the intensity of the fuck we don't give about how cold it us up north.


<>
Me: What's the score, who's winning?
Therapist: Ok so that's really not how couples counseling works.

<>


AH SHIT

Talk about a shit post...

===
Evacuate your bowels.

===
Void your colon.

===
Poop.

===

===

===
Don't force your shit. Your old age asshole will thank you. A doctor told me that almost everyone who has hemorrhoids reads on the toilet, which is bad.


<>
 Adulthood is having a party on purpose.

<>

<>

===
At least she had rescuers standing by.

===

===

===

In a movie a guy whenent to an old church.
And collected ashes from a sacrifice, assuming they have magical powers. Think that's silly? Consider holy water. Really think about it.

===

Did you notice the jungle mullet?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't search for happiness where you lost it.... whoa

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive