About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, November 20, 2017

MONDAY #3253

One Of My Very Own


Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends

NEWSY BITS

We are on the verge of getting fucked and nobody seems to care.

===

===

===
I just found a snapshot of a portrait of my bride.




<>
 Iron Man died in a house fire from leaving himself on.

<>


LANGUAGE CAN BE FUN


===

===
[ RH - Back in Jesus' time that would have been called a miracle.]

===
That son of a bitch stole my idea!
Kind of.

===
Clever Graphics

===
SOMNAMBULISM was uttered in the TV series "Alias Grace" last night without explanation. I found that odd.

It means Sleepwalking and I didn't recognize it as such.
I strongly recommend this series if only for the costumes and sets...but it's still a fascinating story.


<>
Once a flight attendant said “..and one in the rear” 3 times now and I’m giggled like a school boy.

<>


MAPS, MAPS, MAPS

Europe - if all secessionist movements got what they wanted.

Don't think it silly. It's been going on for a long, long time.

===
Rabies variants by area.
Fucking skunks!

===
How many Luxembourg's can fit in each country.

===

===

===
How far away people live from their mothers on average.


<>
Me: I think I'm suffering from auditory hallucinations.
Narrator: There was no narrator.

<>


THE ART OF BEING HUMAN

Don't you just hate it when goalies try to play soccer?

===
When contests have no age limit...

===
That can't be good for you. I bet he threw up immediately after the camera was turned off.

===
It's called the Flying Knee and people pay money to watch one man do it to another man.

===
Well, that can't be good.

===
===
When you are trying to act cool, but you just don't have it in you...

===
Intrepid TV reporter Gustavo Almadovar, signing off
I laughed out loud.


<>
I've seen it so hot in the South that people sweated audibly.

<>


SCIENCE AND STUFF

This is an interesting and funny read:

===
This guy can curve arrows.
I think it is all in the arrow. What say you?

===

===
The Coandă effect.
Never heard of it.


<>
 The most awkward part of being the first person to write something down, was then explaining to everyone that they were now illiterate.

<>


HUMAN AS TOOL MAKER

Giant leaf vacuum machine.
I want his job...mostly for cats.

===

===
There is a company that produces M1 Garands chambered for .458 Winchester Magnum. Damn!

===
If I had one of those I would just lift shit all day whether it needed moving or not.

===
Well, well, well, what do we have here?


<>
 Are you really gonna trust NASA? After they left Matt Damon on Mars? Who does that?

<>


ART AND ARCHITECTURE


===
Wet on wet glazing.

===
Let's take another look at this gem.
Did you notice that more people are coming down the stairs than leave the stairs?

===
How wonderful.

===
Maria Laach Abbey is a Benedictine abbey situated on the southwestern shore of the Laacher See (Lake Laach), near Andernach, in the Eifel region of the Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany. It is a member of the Beuronese Congregation within the Benedictine Confederation. The abbey was built in the 11th-12th centuries and was originally known as "Abtei Laach" ("Abbatia Lacensis" or "Laach Abbey", meaning the "Lake Abbey") until 1862 when the Jesuits added the name "Maria".
[ RH - Well of course they did.]


<>
I think Jesus came up with that whole virgin birth story. No one wants to picture their parents doing it.

<>


NAUGHTY BITS


===

===

 ===
 Those are candle flames.

===

A women prepares for her tanning session in NYC, US in 1930.
 I find it quaint that they blacked out the butt crack.
Oh, look, they did it again...
Chinese officials punish a lawbreaker in Shanghai, China in the late 1800s. Whipping a persons rear with a paddle a certain number of times was a common punishment.

===
===

<>
When you're checking for murderers in your house, don't just yell out "hello!" that gives them the upper hand. Yell, "YOU AIN'T SHIT!"

<>

<>

===
How fast must one go?

===

===
I bet that's a lot better with sound.

===

===


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive