About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 22, 2017

FRIDAY $3285

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

SWEET HOME ALABAMA



THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW YESTERDAY


===
Clown fish seeking cover.

===
Guy bets he can drink a beer placed on his forehead without using his hands.

First he very slowly laid back on the floor, then brought his knees up and trapped the glass.

Then he kept rolling back until he could place the glass on the floor.

Then he bit the lip, lifted and drank.

===


If that doesn't open try clicking the icon. If that doesn't work you can click the "Open image to new tab" in your double click menu.

===

===
Could somebody please explain to me what happened to the young woman?
Someone suggested that the truck got caught on a wire and when it went taut the man was leaning over and that's why he was unfazed. Someone else opined that the white ball was a projectile. My favorite it that the man on the curb who knock her for loop has been edited out.
A reward of one standard gold brick to the first one who solves this conundrum.


<>
I can hear the twilight knocking and I didn't even see it coming.

<>


SOCIAL CONCERNS

They masked the nipples on a CARTOON! 
Only in America.
That's an image to spur a short story.

===
Today's PSA
Check your extinguishers.

===
People working in agriculture – including farmers, farm laborers, ranchers, fishers, and lumber harvesters - take their lives at a rate higher than any other occupation.
Five times more frequently than the average person, twice as frequently as military veterans. For farmers the median income in 2017 will be $-1,325 (yes, negative)... These are feverishly desperate times ya'll.

===
Honest inquiry if you ask me.

===
Welcome to the Age of Trump Problem Solving.

===
Little boxes made of ticky-tacky.
I find such neighborhoods stupefyingly depressing.

===
I used to despise America's obsession with video games, but now I've come to realize it's just another distraction to an otherwise miserable life.

===

Season 4, Episode 4 Aired 6/5/2005
That was over 12 years ago...

That's eerily uncanny.

<>
There's more words for whore than there are for doctor or lawyer.

<>


SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Who could have known?

===
What will become of us? What with the vaxxers and the flat earthers and the chemtailers, etc. We seem to relish in ignorance.

===
Paddleboat Hydrofoil Outrigger Kayak

===
Since it's that time of year again, it time to repost this...

===
White poop? Never heard of it.
It reminds me of the time my bride and I rented a stone house that was eat up with holes. So, I bought a can of spray foam and to determine how fast it would spew I squirt some out on the ground beside the stairs. Several days later my wife inquired about the white blob and I said it was the poop of albino dog. And she believed me.

===
A few months after demonstrating its dominance over the game of Go, DeepMind’s AlphaZero AI has trounced the world’s top-ranked chess engine—and it did so without any prior knowledge of the game and after just four hours of self-training.
Or so I'm told.

===
I would have loved to see that inception.

===
It's like it was heading straight to the ground then changed its mind.

===
I can't think of a practical application for that.


<>
I read about a guy who got fired from NASA for always saying "The sky's the limit."

<>


LET'S END WITH A LITTLE HUMOR


===
All things Ralph.

===

===
I bet that's not the first time he's stuck his dick in some weird shit.

===
I'm thinking they didn't have to teach her to do that.

===
Any of you rich motherfuckers looking for a gift idea for me?
In extra large.

===
I'm thinking Big Dog knows he's not getting a treat until Little Dog sits the fuck down.

===

===

===

===
"I want to get off! STOP! I WANT TO GE..."
Hahahabananahaha!

<>

===

===

===

===

===


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the young woman was shot.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive